[Final Chapter]Ch.35

Ji Yeon POV

A couple of relatives have arrived already as well as the band directors and the DJ.

"Do you think he'll be coming late?" I asked.

"It's barely 5:00, chill," Jerrah said with a chuckle.

A couple of minutes later, Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster, and Jin showed up and they gave me a birthday hug and placed their gifts on the table. They were dressed with similar clothes, too.

"You look great!" J-Hope complimented.

"Thank you, you four look nice too," I responded.

"We call it the 'Boy In Luv' look, we're all wearing it today," Suga said happily.

"And where's V, Jimin, and Jungkook?" I asked.

"They're coming too, but they take forever to get ready," Jin replied.

"If it was for Rap Monster, we would've arrived at night," Suga said, glaring at Namjoon.

"I couldn't find my favorite sunglasses!" He defended.

All of a sudden, someone covered my eyes with their hands.

"Guess who?" A cheery voice said, which was definitely not Taehyung's.

"Jimin?" I guessed.

They all laughed and I turned and saw Taehyung was the one that covered my eyes, and Jimin was right next to him.

"I could've sworn it was Jimin!" I cried. Jimin laughed.

"It was me that spoke, but Taehyung was the one that covered your eyes," Jimin explained.

"Ah, you guys frustrate me," I said, giving Taehyung a hug before hugging Jimin and Jungkook, who was holding three gifts in his hands.

"Where do I put these?" He asked over the stack of presents covering his face. I giggled and pointed to the gift table and he carefully walked and placed them there.

"You guys are terrible, making the maknae hold all the presents," Rap Monster scolded.

"Then what are maknaes for?" Jimin asked with a shrug.

"I'm hungry!" Jungkook exclaimed, and then I gestured them to sit at the tables. They sat down happily while the chefs were serving us some food while the DJ started playing a few songs.

"So .. where's your dad?" Jimin asked, probably trying to make Taehyung nervous. I looked around and he was no where to be seen.

"I think he's inside greeting the guests that arrive," I supposed.

"When is he coming?" He asked.

"Quit it, Jimin," Rap Mon said, not taking his eyes off his food.

"But it's fun seeing V all worried," He said with a chuckle. V gulped and attempted to concentrate on eating his food.

"This is so good!" J-Hope said cheerfully.

"Just watch, you're going to get hiccups," Jin told him. He shrugged carelessly and devoured his food.

"Birthday girl!" I heard a cheerful deep voice say. I turned and stood up, hugging P.O. tightly.

"Happy birthday!" He exclaimed. I giggled and thanked him. The rest of Block B came up to me and greeted me.

"Happy birthday," Kyung and Judy said in sync.

"We both bought you a present, and is it okay if I brought my cousin along?" Judy asked.