Chapter 7

Taehyung POV

I saw everything. I swear I would've ran up to U-Kwon and broken his face if his filthy lips would've touched Ji Yeon's. I know his intentions, him or one of the Block B members must've overheard my conversation with Jimin on how I felt that Ji Yeon could be the one. When we finished playing, Rap Monster, Jin, and I hi-fived. We had won 12-9, and it served them right.

"Don't go easy on them next time!" I heard Zico scold at Jaehyo and Kyung. I felt a little better inside, and thankful. Although Rap Monster is our leader, he never bosses us around like that. Ji Yeon came up to us with Buddy and Vanilla, one dog on each side of her.

"How did we do?" Jin asked her before taking a sip of his water.

"You guys did great! Good job!" She complimented.

"Ji Yeon~ah, where's U-Kwon?" Zico asked while walking up to us. He's doing this stuff on purpose, I know it. He's getting what he wants. Anger is fueling up my whole body.

"He left.. it's that Buddy went crazy when he saw him," she simply replied. Zico looked down to look at Buddy.

"You like me, though. Right boy?" Zico exclaimed while he put his hand out to Buddy. He sat up and growled at him, ready to strike any moment. Zico quickly stepped back and put his hands up like a gun was being pointed towards him.

"Okay, okay. Bye Ji Yeon, see you at school!" He exclaimed, winking at her. Jin quickly grabbed my arm thinking I was going to strangle Zico. Honestly, I wouldn't have hesitated to do so. He's looking for it. When they left, it was just us and the dogs.

"It's getting dark, I should be going home. Annyeong!" Ji Yeon exclaimed, grabbing Buddy. Before they left, Buddy ran up to me and put his front paws on my ribs like he wanted me to pet him. He wagged his tail as I ran my fingers through his soft golden fur. When they left, Jin, Rap Monster and I just sat on the bench.

"What a pain," Jin said.

"V, you saw the thing of Ji Yeon and U-Kwon earlier, right?" He asked. I nodded.

"He's just going to play her like all the other girls he's dated, we have to do something," Rap Monster exclaimed, thinking.

"Should V might as well confess?" Jin asked.

"No, because first of all, he barely met her today-"

"Yesterday, actually." I interrupted Rap Monster.

"Well then, 'YESTERDAY', they've only talked a bit, and he's already going to confess? That's way too quick, more like, INSANE. I'm pretty sure V's not sure of his feelings quite yet."

"But U-Kwon's already making his move and he doesn't even like her!" Jin protested. All of a sudden, I felt my phone vibrate in my pant pocket. I looked at the caller ID and it was unknown.

"Answer," Rap Monster told me. I nodded and obeyed.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hey flower boy, we know you like her. But guess what?" They said, followed by a bunch of smirks in the background. That voice. It can only be U-Kwon's. My anger arose.

"Quit trying to play with her," I said firmly.

"Playing? I'm not 'PLAYING' with her, who said that?" He said with a tone of sarcasm with Zico's signature laughter in the background.

"Watch it, U-Kwon, or else I'll-"

"You'll what? What can you possibly do, eh? She'll be by my side before you can even think about it," and with that, he hung up. He's reaching my limit. I let out a sigh and grabbed my hair in frustration.

"You know, Taehyung, my mom once told me that if two people were meant to be together, they'll be together at the right time sooner or later," Jin told me, attempting to cheer me up. I nodded, still with my hands covering my face.

"No matter what happens, always be there for her. It's not her fault she could be drifting away from us right when she was getting to know us. I have to go guys," Rap Monster said, patting my back and walking off with Vanilla.

"Let's go, V. It's getting late," Jin told me. We stood up and said good-bye, going our separate ways. As I walked home, I kept thinking over the whole situation. Block B is capable of anything, so I better think fast. When I got to my house, I turned to see the house in front of it. Ji Yeon's house. From what my heart keeps doing when I see her, I think she really is the one. I turned back around and went inside my house, ready for tomorrow.

Ji Yeon POV

Right when I was going to bed, I heard a knock on the door and it opened.

"What?" I asked, knowing it was my mother.

"Ji Yeonah~ . Your Appa said you could go and visit him in a couple of weeks. He's been busy these days." She said softly.

"Okay. You may leave," I told her, facing the wall and my back facing her.

"Ji Yeon, face me."

"No. I said you can leave now," I replied coldly. I shut my eyes tight as I was tempted to look back. When I heard the sound of her footsteps fading , I let out a tear. It still hurts to know what happened.

Ji Yeon's Mom's POV

As I walked downstairs, I felt weaker and weaker. When I got to the couch, I burst into tears. My eyes stung from so many times I've cried constantly the past few days. Buddy jumped on the couch and sat next to me, whimpering.

"Buddy, you know it's not true. I didn't cheat on anyone. You were there.." I whispered to him in sadness, running my hands through his soft fur. He is the only one that knows the truth, and it will remain that way for Ji Yeon's safety..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Anyone watch BTS' reality show called A.R.M.Y Rookie King?

I love it ^^

Read/Vote/Comment <- please :)