Chapter 33

"U .. U-Kwon?" I asked in shock at the black-haired boy in front of me. I could recognize those eyes out of anywhere. His eyes widened to see me and his jaw dropped.

"Ji .. Ji Yeon," He managed to say.

All of a sudden, I rushed to him and hugged him. I had missed him. I felt him hug back and I soon broke the hug.

"I-I'm sorry" I apologized. What did I just do? Hugging the person that cheated in me .. I don't know. I just felt the need to do so.

"It's okay .. I missed you," He admitted with a saddened sigh. "Ji Yeon, I loved you-"

"I know what happened, but we weren't meant to be," I told him. He looked down at the floor in disappointment.

"I know .. I took you away from Taehyung from the beginning, I'm sorry," He said in a whisper. I didn't know how to respond, so I stayed silent.

"I got my punishment, though. I fell in love and I came out to be hurt just as much as you did. Believe me, I'm really upset," He said. I could tell he wasn't lying. I would always see him cheerfully smiling and with sparkling eyes, but this time, he's not smiling at all.

"U-Kwon, I already forgave you a long time ago," I responded with a heartbroken smile.

"I don't deserve your forgiveness, but thank you," He stated. "Anyways .. How is Taehyung treating you?"

"He treats me well and I'm happy to be with him," I said with sincerity. U-Kwon nodded.

"Sulli told me about it," He informed.

"Oh yeah, I saw her at Jaehyo's house the other day," I replied. "Why haven't you been at school? And what are you doing here at the airport?"

"I just didn't feel like going to school, I wasn't in the mood for anything. And I'll be moving to Miami, Florida. I want to start off new.." He explained.

'All passengers flying to Madrid, Spain, please report to Gate D3 for departure.'

"That's my flight," He said.

"But I thought you said you were going to the U.S.?" I asked. He let out a warm smile.

"I am, but before that, I'm going to visit Spain. Someone once told me that Spain was a beautiful place," He said. I smiled, remembering that day.

"It really is, I hope you have a nice time," I told him.

He then hugged me tightly, feeling like he never wanted to let go. He looked into my eyes.

"I love you .. And I know you don't feel the same way, but as long as I know you're happy, I'll leave happy to know that .. You have someone that will keep you happy. I wish it could've been me, but it can't. Goodbye, Park Ji Yeon," He said.

"Goodbye, Kim Yu Kwon," I whispered as I watched him walk off and hand his ticket to the woman collecting them, and before he entered, he turned back and gave me a warm smile, then left.

I felt like I could cry, but I just don't know what to feel. I'll never see him again, which was what I had thought before anyways.

"Ji Yeonnie .. Are you okay?" Appa asked from behind me.

"Oh, yeah. I .. I'm alright," I replied.

"You looked like you were dozing off. Your mother told me to go to your house and talk over things," He informed.

"Okay," I responded. We walked to where I had ran through, and in the inspections, I saw some security guards with two teenage boys, along with ten cages with dogs in them. V and Jin. Uh oh.