Chapter 29

While we were on the bus heading back, I received a text from Rap Monster.

'As soon as you get back from UIL, come to my house quick~!'

I turned to Taehyung which was sitting next to me and said, "Rap Monster said he needs me to go to his house quick, what could it be?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I'll go with you though."

As soon as we got off the bus, it was already 5:30 and school was over so me and Taehyung headed to Rap Monster's house. When he opened the door he smiled brightly, showing his dimples.

"Come quick!" He said. We followed him to the kitchen and he kneeled down next to a basket with Vanilla in it and nine other puppies in there, newborn baby puppies. My eyes started to water in happiness at the sight of them.

"Are they Buddy's?" I asked Rap Monster.

He nodded. "I didn't even know she was pregnant until I came home from school."

I kneeled down next to the basket and so did Taehyung.

"They look like Buddy!" I exclaimed, admiring the caramel-colored puppies sleeping peacefully next to Vanilla. Taehyung chuckled.

"Of course they'll look like Buddy, yeobo."

"Wait, are you guys-"

"Yes," I replied to Rap Monster with a smile.

He smiled and nodded. "Finally."

"So what do you plan to do with so many puppies?" V asked Rap Mon. He shrugged.

"My mom said she doesn't want all these dogs here, I don't know," He said with a sigh. The doorbell rang and Rap Monster went to go get it. He came back with the five other BTS members.

"So this is the surprise!" Jungkook kneeled next to Vanilla and the pups.

"I have an idea! Why don't we each have a puppy?" I suggested.

"I want that one!" Jungkook said, pointing at the white dog with golden spots on his back.

"That way when they grow up, they'll still see each other and their parents," Jin stated.

"And there's more news," Taehyung commented. My heart thumped and I shyly smiled. Jimin, Jungkook, and Rap Monster already know so Suga, J-Hope, and Jin were the only ones in curiosity.

"What is it?" Suga asked. Taehyung held my hand and squeezed it, smiling at me then turned to the three.

"Me and Ji Yeon, are finally dating," He announced. He made me feel happy all over. J-Hope cheered as Suga and Jin clapped happily, making me blush.

"Finally, today," Jimin commented.

"Ever since Buddy had ran up to Taehyung that day .. I knew there'd be something between Ji Yeon and V," Rap Mon stated.

"It was destiny!" Suga exclaimed. I giggled.

"It's been a great day, you know," Jin said. We all agreed.

"And we had gotten first place in our competition," Jimin announced. They cheered once again.

"Let's choose our puppies!" J-Hope exclaimed, examining the sleeping dogs.

"I'll take the one with pure white fur next to Kookie's," I said. When we were done choosing them, we went to the living room.

"We have nine puppies to name now," V said.

"All of them should be called something as a group .. Like a name that has Buddy and Vanilla with it .." I said, thinking.

"Vanilla Buds~!" Suga cried.