Chapter 23

Ji Yeon POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I glared at it. How dare it wake me up early on a Saturday. I turned it off and got up since I was already awake.

"Wow, you woke up early," My mom observed as I walked into the kitchen. I simply nodded and sat at the kitchen table and grabbed my hair in frustration.

"Do you want to eat?" She asked softly. I shook my head. My stomach was already full .. of sadness.

"We'll find him soon, Ji Yeon."

"Can everyone stop saying that?! It's been three miserable weeks and it seems like the Earth swallowed my dog!" I cried, a tear rolling down my cheek. She sighed.

"I miss him too, trust me. It also hurts to see you like this. Look at you, I can almost see your whole rib cage," She said. I looked down at my stomach and it was much thinner than before.

"Eat something. I'll leave you alone for the rest of the day," She said, placing a plate of pancakes in front of me. I looked at those brown circles in disgust.

"Fine .. only because I want to be alone," I mumbled as she simply forced a smile and walked away. I've been a little grumpy because of my lack of food and sleep, but I just want my dog back. Is it really too much to ask for?

After I finally managed to eat, I walked back upstairs and locked myself in my room. Although U-Kwon has been more affectionate towards me and everything, I still feel incomplete without Buddy.

When I'm home, all I do is lock myself in my room, lay down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling, wondering where that dog could be. We haven't even gotten any clues on where he could be.

Every once in a while, BTS come over and try to cheer me up, by my laughter fades away when leave. I sighed and stared at the red pillow in the corner where Buddy would lay down and take naps.

'Where are you Buddy', I thought. While I listened to music, 2NE1's 'Come Back Home' came on and I simply sighed. Could this get any worse?

I managed to hear a knock through my headphones and I turned to see my mom walking in.

"A group of boys came to see you .. they said they need to talk to you," She said.

Thinking it was BTS, I hopped off my bed and walked downstairs. To my surprise, there were only five boys, and they weren't any of the Bangtan Boys.

"Uh .. what are you guys doing here? How do you know where I live?" I asked them. They began looking at each other.

"Well, uh .." P.O. started to say but I raised a finger for him to remain silent. I forced a smile and said,"Hey guys. What can I help you with?"

They began looking at each other once again and their faces expressed worry.

"We came to talk to you," B-Bomb finally spoke.

"Oh .. kay?" I said unsurely. Taeil just sighed and began to speak.

"There's been something you need to know, we feel like you deserve to know the truth," He said, looking down at the floor.

"And it involves U-Kwon .." Kyung said quite silently. My heart pounded and became alert.

"Wh-what about him?" I asked them.

"Ugh, I can't keep my mouth shut anymore, he never liked you! He just asked you out to make Taehyung mad and he even cheated on you with Hyori!" P.O. blurted out, covering his whole face.

I looked at him in shock and the others simply nodded with what he had said.

I shook my head slowly, my eyes started getting watery. It's impossible, U-Kwon isn't like that at all.