Chapter 3

Has anyone seen BTS's photo teasers for their upcoming comeback?! Omg they so cute >.< Keke ^^

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The sound of the alarm clock startled me, waking me up. Time for school, but not the one I always went to. I sighed as I got out if bed to wash my face. When I was done, I put my circle lens on and got dressed.

'Gosh, this uniform is some fancy stuff', I thought to myself, seeing my reflection in the mirror. I looked like a doll.

"Buddy! How do I look?" I asked him, turning to him as he still laid on the bed with one eye open.

"C'mon lazy dog, let's go eat."

He jumped off the bed and followed me downstairs. When we entered the kitchen, I could smell the sweet aroma of pancakes.

"Good morning!" My mom exclaimed, flashing the fakest smile I've ever seen.

"Yeah, good morning," I murmured, serving Buddy's dog food.

"You'll get your schedule in the office when you get to the school, okay?" Umma said, serving my pancakes. I just nodded and began eating. When I was done, Buddy and I went outside to start our morning jog to school.

"Well, let's go Buddy,"I said with another sigh. I began to jog as Buddy did his best to match my pace. Next thing I knew, we were in front of the school. It was enormous, and elegant as well. I kneeled down and petted Buddy.

"I have to go, go home safe, bye! Love you!" I exclaimed, hugging him. His golden fur was so soft, I didn't want to let go. When I did, he licked my face before I got up. I smiled and waved at him as he trailed off, walking back home.'He's a smart one', I thought. As I turned to face the school, my heart pounded. I was nervous all of a sudden. Every step I took, every glance I got from these students outside, I felt like I wanted to disappear.

When I entered the school, I managed to find the office. I walked in and the lady flashed a smile.

"Hello! You must be Ji Yeon, right?" She asked.

"Yes, annyeonghaseo, Park Ji Yeon imnida~" I shyly said, bowing.

"Here's your schedule, let me see who can give you a tour around the school.. hey Yoongi! Would you mind giving Ji Yeon a tour around the school? She's new," she asked a boy who happened to be passing by the office. He turned to look at me and flashed a smile, waking up the butterflies in my stomach.

"Of course I don't mind! C'mon, I'll show you around," he exclaimed. I followed along with him.

"May I see your schedule?" He asked. I nodded and handed him my schedule.

"Oh, you have band first period, that's the top band! I'll show you where the band hall is first," he said. The doors to the band hall were golden and it seemed big. The boy opened one of the doors for me and let me go in first and I thanked him. I looked around to see this huge and beautiful band hall, much bigger than the one at my old school. The walls were covered with cubbies occupied with instruments along with a set of trophies on top of the furniture.

"Whoa.." I whispered, looking around in amazement. It all seemed to shine(hehe like SHINee :).

"You're next class will be writing, then typing. Let's go, I'll show you where they are," he exclaimed as we walked out the glorious band hall. He showed me the rest of my classes, where the cafeteria is, and my locker.

"Hey! We have 3rd and 6th together, AND our lockers are right next to each other!" He said smiling. Inside me, I felt glad to know I'll be seeing him again.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, how rude of me! Mianhe~ I'm Min Yoongi, but you can call me Suga," he said, bowing.

"Nice to meet you Suga, I'm Park Ji Yeon," I replied, bowing in return. Then the bell rang and kids started rushing in.

"School is starting, I'll see you in 6th period, annyeong!" Suga exclaimed waving as he ran off, disappearing into the crowded hallway. I smiled to myself and made my way towards the band hall.

When I entered, a man greeted me. He had a tie with a trombone on it, and he seemed like he was an expert at it.

"Hello! You must be Ji Yeon! Welcome, I'm Mr.Medley!" He exclaimed smiling. I smiled and nodded in return. He gave me my new clarinet and I put it together. Since I'm new, I assumed I was last chair so I sat on the second row. As I practiced, a boy came and sat next to me, putting his clarinet together.

"You're new, right?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you! We'll be the best of friends! Clarinets stick together, y'know," He said with a wink. His actions caused me to blush and smile.

"I'm Ji Yeon," I managed to say, smiling.

"You'll love band here. Mr.Medley is the expert at any instrument, you name it! And Ms.Ledesma, she has to be the nicest band director in the world, you have no idea. You'll know what I'm talking about soon," he said with a smile.

"Good morning, good morning, sunshines! Concert F!" I heard someone exclaim. On the platform, there was a woman, really skinny and had a beautiful smile. Right then, I knew what Jungkook was talking about.

"OMG that was beautiful!!!" She yelled in excitement, jumping up and down on the platform when we played a Concert F for her.

"Do it again!" She said, with her hands up ready to cue us to play. After our warm up, we played the music they were working on. 'Sight-reading time' I thought to myself, playing off Jungkook's paper since I didn't have any music sheets. (The music piece is called 'Joy' by Frank Ticheli, I don't know if you can find it on the Internet)

The piece was really beautiful. All the instruments played lively and they could go from the quietest to the loudest.

"Ji Yeon, GREAT sight-reading!" Ms.Ledesma exclaimed with the biggest smile. I blushed when she pointed me out, causing everyone to look at me.

"Seriously, you're playing better than me right now," Jungkook whispered in my ear, blushing slightly. I chuckled. Soon, the bell rang, and it rang right when we were playing at a good part.

"AWWWW!!! Nooo! Ah, love you bye!" Ms.Ledesma exclaimed as we packed up. When I passed next to her, she stopped me.

"Ji Yeon, you did great today! I hope you feel comfortable here!" She exclaimed with a wide smile.

"I love this class already ma'am," I replied with a slight smile.

"Oh yes, Mama Ledesma loves her babies!" She exclaimed, referring to herself and we students. While she talked to me, many students passed by her telling her goodbye. She was really kind and all the students love her, unlike my old band director. He wasn't mean, but he was no where near Ms.Ledesma.

When I said good-bye to Ms.Ledesma, I went on to my next class, happy about my good start to the day.

---------------------------------------------

What's your favorite song by BTS? Comment below :)

I think my favorite one would have to be 'Just One Day' cx

Vote/Leave beautiful comment <3