Chapter 10

Zico POV

Sitting in this class is just plain boring. The teacher was scolding U-Kwon for being late once again. When he came to take a seat next to me, I smiled mischievously.

"I already told her to stay away from the Bangtan Boys," he told me. That was like music to my ears.

"Jinja?! Good job!" I exclaimed, giving him a high-five.

"Jiho, why are you interrupting while I am teaching?" The teacher glared.

"Well, why are you teaching while I am interrupting?" I asked, causing students to laugh. The teacher just sighed and kept teaching. She's probably tired of sending me to the office everyday.

When I get out of high school, I'm going to make Block B a gang. Why am I so harsh on them? I'm just training them for what the future has for us, fighting other gangs and taking over. For now, I'm just teaching U-Kwon how to play. He's done a good job so far with the past few girls, but I'm not sure about this time. I'm going to have to get Block B to do the job if he backs away. You'll know what I mean by that later on, if U-Kwon decides to be chicken. I feel like I should tell them to let her know U-Kwon is cheating on her in a few weeks? I quickly texted all the other 5.

~Group Conversation~

I need a favor from you guys. -Zico

Really, Zico? We're in class right now! -Jaehyo

What is it, hyung? - P.O.

I feel that U-Kwon will back off any moment from the plan, that girl is tugging on his heart strings. If he opposes to hurting her in the end, you guys will have to tell her he's cheating on her. -Zico

What if she doesn't believe us? -Taeil

I think we have proof, because it is true, after all. Him and Hyori have kept their relationship secret. -Kyung

Which will be ruined as well. -Zico

I feel like U-Kwon is going to stop cheating on her if he does fall in love with Ji Yeon.. -Jaehyo

It will be too late, I guess. He's doing it right now, that's all that matters. -P.O.

She'll be furious to know he cheated on her. -Kyung

She'll know either way. Either U-Kwon says it to her face or I do something and you guys do me that favor. -Zico

What will you do to her? - B-Bomb

Still thinking. I have time. -Zico

Okay. I'm out, I don't want my phone taken up again. -Taeil

And I have an assignment to do. Annyeong. -Jaehyo

Peace. -Kyung

Bye hyungs -P.O.

See ya - B-Bomb

Remember, not a word to U-Kwon. Or else .. - Zico

I put my phone away and smirked.

"What?" U-Kwon asked in confusion.

"Ah, I'm just happy for you," I lied, patting his back. He smiled and continued working.

"Jiho!" The teacher shouted.

"It's Zico!" I shouted back, mocking her.

"Get out of my classroom. I passed this assignment out half an hour ago and you haven't even written your name on it!" She shouted furiously. I laughed at the sight of her mad face.

I walked out the classroom with my backpack and pride. When I was out the classroom, I started to meander around the hallways like my brother did when he was in high school.

Thinking of my brother once again, I felt that empty feeling in my heart, and anger building up my body.

*****Flashback****** 5 years ago

"Get me revenge, Jiho, get me revenge," Taeyang told me, sobbing in anger behind the cold gray bars.

"Don't worry, hyung. You'll have it. Please come home soon.." I replied with tears in my eyes. It's depressing to see the brother I've always looked up to behind bars. It breaks my heart to know I will never see him at home anymore for a long time.

"Jiho, don't cry. Be thankful, I'll only be here for 20 years while I'm supposed to be here until my death. Seungri took the blame for the murder," he said, sitting on the block of cement.

"I'll still go after them, hyung. This isn't fair, why you?!" I whined hopelessly, aggressively shaking the bars. Taeyang stood up and walked towards me.

"Don't fail like me, Jiho. You know what, you're Zico. It fits you well. My gang was Block A, let yours be Block B. Train them well and get revenge. Don't come see me until you've gotten my vengeance. Go," Taeyang firmly said. I grabbed onto his hands from the other side of the bars and sobbed. He held my hands tightly as well, trying to not start crying.

"Take this. Go little bro, go." He said, handing me his necklace with a golden shark tooth. I took it from him.

"Taeyang, I'll see you soon."

"I'll be here waiting. Annyeong" I heard him say as the prison guard led me away from him.

**** End Of Flashback****

I took a look at that same necklace, dangling from my neck as it shined back at me at the palm of my hand.

I was 12 at that time, and I've done his order of not going until I get his revenge. I made Block B a while later after seeing who I could turn into weapons to use against that gang, and I believe I chose well. These boys will help me defeat that gang. That gang that got Taeyang in jail for 20 years, getting out of that terrible place until he's 41.

"Jiho!" I heard someone shout. I turned to see the teacher with her face showing great fury. The bell immediately rang, saving me. By having all the students around making it to their 6th class, the crowd will make it hard to find me. I ran to the exit doors as fast as I could, hearing her footsteps running after me. I pushed the doors open, running home. I didn't stop until I was sure I was safe. I left Block B there at school, but I'll just let them know what happened later. I walked off exhausted towards home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Please consider giving this a vote if you liked it.. It's just pressing that tiny star on the top, but you have no idea how much it makes my day ^^

Thank you for reading, I love you as much as Onew loves chicken~