Chapter 21

"Nice to meet you, I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun," he said, taking his sunglasses and beanie off.

A rush of panic came all around me in a second as I stood there speechless. That flawless face that I had seen on my computer screen, that voice that I hear everyday in my favorite songs, IT'S HIM.

Getting my senses back, I shrieked and squealed in excitement while he just stood there awkwardly.

"Um, sorry .. I've never seen a celebrity in real life before," I said sheepishly. My heart was beating rapidly in excitement when he looked at me. I can't believe it.

"Wait, then you must be Chanyeol!" I exclaimed, pointing at the tall boy. He nodded, showing his face as he flashed his signature derp smile.

"Oh my gosh, it's Baekyeol!" I shrieked. I soon calmed myself down, then began to speak.

"So, umm .. why are we here?" I asked.

"Well, Exo is having a break time from our dance practice do we decided to come to buy some new shoes, but the Happy Virus decided to blurt out my name and got us chased by fangirls," Baekhyun said, glaring at Chanyeol who blushed in embarrassment.

"It was an accident .. I just wanted to show you something and your name slipped out .." he explained. I giggled. These boys are too cute~!

"So, what's your name?" Baekhyun asked me. Oh my gosh, he asked for my name !!!

"Ji Yeon," I said shyly. He smiled, I swear I'm about to faint.

"Your friend had kept the fangirls busy, though. They thought he was Baekhyun," Chanyeol said with a chuckle.

"What is that in your hands?" Baekhyun asked, pointing to the flyers. Once again, the empty feeling came upon me once again.

"These are flyers that we were handing out to have people aware of my lost dog," I replied.

"I'll take 12 for us and the members," Chanyeol said, getting a couple of them. I smiled.

"Thank you so much."

Baekhyun grabbed one as well and got a pen out and began writing on the back of it.

"I think we have to go, the fangirls must be searching everywhere here. Thank you so much and keep supporting us!" Chanyeol said happily with a thumbs up.

"What about Kris and Tao? They're still in there," Baekhyun said. I gasped.

"Taoris is here too?!" I shrieked. They nodded. All of a sudden, I remembered who I had left back there in the mall.

"I think I might have to go too .." I said. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe this!"

"Well, good luck on finding your dog. Oh by the way, I don't think you'd want to give this flyer away," Baekhyun said as he handed me back a flyer and winked.

As they walked off, I squealed to myself and went back into the mall. I looked at the back of the flyer Baekhyun had given back to me and it had a note ..

Dear Ji Yeon,

Thank you for helping us! You are so kind and beautiful, keep loving Exo! We are one~!

Xoxo,

변 백현

My heart fluttered in joy to see his handwriting on the paper. I hugged the paper tightly and sighed in awe. He said I was beautiful! I can't believe it, I met Chanyeol and Baekhyun from Exo!

Walking back to where Taehyung was, he was passing out flyers and he came up to me when he saw me.

"Where were you?"