Chapter 22

Ji Yeon POV

"It's been a week without finding him, we need more ideas!" Kookie said. We were all sitting together at lunch.

"Is the police able to help us?" V asked.

"I think so," Jin replied.

"What if he's d-dead?" I said, hurt to say those words.

"No, we'll find him safe and alive, we're doing the best we can," J-Hope consoled me. Kookie hugged me.

"I miss him so much," I whispered, letting a tear fall down my cheek.

"No, don't cry, please!" Taehyung pleaded with worry.

"What did you guys do to her?" We hear a mad voice say. Jungkook gasped and let go of me, looking at the person in fear.

U-Kwon POV

I glared at Jungkook to get his hand off my girlfriend and he filled with fear. I know they don't like each other that way but I still have to claim her.

"Oppa, they did nothing, I just miss Buddy so much," Ji Yeon explained, walking up to me and hugging me and burying her face on my chest. I stroked her silky hair, seeing Taehyung with jealousy in his eyes.

All of a sudden, I saw Jaehyo at the cafeteria entrance, motioning for me to go to him. By the look on his face, I could tell it was urgent.

"Ji Yeon, Jaehyo's calling me and it seems urgent. I'll be back, okay?" I told her. She looked up at me and her eyes were red and watery. She forced a smile.

"Okay," she said. I kissed her forehead and headed towards Jaehyo.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"I can't say it here, follow me," he said and we pace walked to the guys' restroom.

"Zico and P.O. have gotten suspended earlier," He informed. I gasped.

"Why? How? What do they do?" I asked.

"Fight."

"Who did they beat up?"

"Each other. Before school started."

I stood there in shock. They fought? I thought they were friends, why would they fight?

"Why?" I asked. Jaehyo shrugged his shoulders.

"Zico only texted me that he got in a fight with the maknae, got suspended, and nothing else. I tried to text P.O. but I think his parents took his phone away. They'll be suspended for a week and they'll even have ISS when they come back," Jaehyo informed.

"I still don't understand, though. I thought they were okay with each other," I said in confusion. He only shrugged his shoulders and looked away. There's so many things happening in Block B, yet I don't know the reasons behind them. Could they be hiding something from me?

**

P.O. POV

It has been two days since our suspension and I'm grounded. No video games, TV, or phone. With my phone, I could've just told Ji Yeon where her dog is but I'm isolated from the world for a week. Plus I have to somehow pay off the $300 from the ticket I got for fighting on school grounds. I should've beaten Zico up right then, he's already ruined my life.

Gosh, it's so boring. I actually wish I was at school. All of a sudden, I heard a knock on the door and it opened.

"Jiho? What are you doing here?" I asked with a glare. He smiled.

"I told your mom I'm here to apologize, but forget that. I have something else to say," He said with a smirk.

"I'd kill you if I could but sadly, your mom would know who murdered her beloved son, so I'll only do that if you disobey me," He said, raising an eyebrow.