Chapter 30

Taehyung POV

It's been a week of me and Ji Yeon being together, and I've been so happy. I had felt like it was the right time to confess and to ask her to be mine, and I can't believe that after all this time, I'm finally with her. I waited a bunch, but it's worth it. During lunchtime on Friday, we were all eating, and Ji Yeon sat beside me.

"Everyone's going to the party tomorrow, right?" Jaehyo asked. Ji Yeon gasped.

"I haven't bought your sister a present, I've been so busy," She said.

"Yeah, busy going to the park with V and Buddy," J-Hope teased, causing Ji Yeon to blush. I smiled at the sight of her blushing.

"It's okay, you don't have to but her anything. As long as you come to the party," Jaehyo told her.

"No, seriously. I'll go to the mall today," She responded.

She turned to me. "Do you want to go to the mall with me after school?"

I smiled and nodded, eating my food.

**

We were hand in hand, walking around the mall looking for a store. We had gone to so many children's stores and Ji Yeon always had something to say about anything I would pick out.

"How about this?" I asked her when we got into a store, pointing to an outfit on display.

"Too much glitter," She opposed. While she was looking through the rack, I just stayed behind her, just watching her try to find a good present for Jaehyo's little sister. Just by looking at her, it just makes me smile.

She then turned to her right and she spotted something outside the store. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out if the store, leaving me confused on where she was taking me.

"Kpop World!" She exclaimed happily, looking at the store in awe.

There were posters of all kinda of kpop groups on the windows, and inside were just aisles of CD's, and on the back if looked like they had clothes. We walked in and there was an aisle just for Exo, one half was Exo-K's and the other half had Exo-M's.

"Should we buy her a CD with a poster? Jaehyo had said she likes Exo," She said, examining all the albums.

"Good idea," I responded. She picks out Exo's Overdose album and then she spotted the posters on the side. The sign on it said, 'But 2 Get 1 Free!!' and her eyes sparkled at it.

"Can we buy posters, too? I want one .." She eyes them. I chuckled.

"You'll buy the album, I could but the posters," I told her. She squealed happily.

"Deal, but I choose them out!" She exclaimed, looking at the posters.

After she had taken forever to choose then, we finally went to pay for them and she hugged her poster tight. I don't judge her for liking Exo that way, they're a great group after all.

I drove her home but I decided to stay at her house for a while.

"Oh, Taehyung, good to see you!" Mrs.Park said.

I smiled. "Good to see you, mom."

"Taehyungie and I had gone to go find a birthday present Jaehyo's little sister," Ji Yeon informed her. I nodded.

"You two are going to the party together?" Mrs.Park asked happily. Ji Yeon nodded, blushing. Buddy and Vani soon came in the living room, greeting Ji Yeon first then me.

"I want to go to the park," Ji Yeon stated, putting a leash around Buddy. We three walked to the park and BTS and Block B were on the basketball court.