Chapter 14

Ji Yeon POV

I sat at the lunch table were BTS was sitting as always as they greeted me.

"It's been a week of you being here now, Ji Yeon! How does it feel?" Jin asked.

"I've made so many friends already, I like this school," I replied with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it here," Rap Mon replied.

"Ji Yeon, now that you know us, who do you think is the cutest one of us?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course it's me," J-Hope said confidently.

"No, maknaes are always the cutest!" Jungkook exclaimed, doing aegyo.

"Psh, you wish. Leaders are," Rap Monster argued.

Jimin, who was sitting next to me came closer to me. "Say it's me," he whispered in my ear.

"Yah! Stop it Jimin! Ji Yeon, say the truth, who's the best looking?" Suga asked. I know the answer to their question, but if I say it, they might find out about my prohibited feelings I get when I see him and that will be bad. I looked up in front of me to see Taehyung staring right back at me, waiting for my answer as well.

"It's .. " I started to say, looking down at my food tray to avoid eye contact with any of them. They all leaned closer, ready to hear the name coming out of my mouth.

"Taehyung.." I said softly. Right then, they all went crazy.

"Aw, V! Why not me?!" Jimin protested, pouting.

"Because you're a muscle idiot," V told him playfully with a bright smile.

"You're just jealous of this~" Jimin replied, flexing his arm. I giggled. At the corner of my eye, I could see Taehyung looking at me, his smile so tempting to stare at.

"I call a rematch!" J-Hope declared, causing all of us to laugh. When the bell rang, I stood up and saw U-Kwon on the other side of the cafeteria, walking happily with Hyori, laughing. I decided not to go up to him so I won't interrupt.

"Lat's walk to class together!" V exclaimed, linking arms with me and J-Hope and starting to skip happily which caused me and J-Hope to laugh.

"Why are you so happy?" J-Hope asked him.

"Because I'm the cutest one in BTS," he replied, turning to me and smiled. My cheeks got red as I felt tiny butterflies fly around my stomach, knowing they shouldn't be there.

"But I'm handsome too, right?" J-Hope asked me, pouting cutely. I giggled.

"Yes, everyone in BTS is really handsome."

"When are you going to start calling us 'oppa' ?"

"Uh.." I started, getting nervous by his question.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Taehyung added.

"No, I don't feel uncomfortable. I'll try to start calling you guys oppa," I replied with a smile. We walked into the classroom ready for class.

It was soon 7th period, the last class of the day. Walking into the classroom, I saw a familiar face in the front of the room.

"Ji Yeon!" Jerrah greeted.

"Omo, I had no idea we had 7th together!" I exclaimed happily.

"So cool! Where do you sit?"

"In the back with U-Kwon."

"No wonder I never see you, you should sit here sometimes," Jerrah said. I nodded, passing by her and took a seat next to U-Kwon in the back once again.