Chapter 5

I know the surprise group is going to be the "bad guys" of the story, but don't hate them for that, they're actually so hilarious and nice :) I know that from watching their Weekly Idol and interviews >.<

Well, I probably gave it away because the title says the group name ._.

Enjoy reading!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Well, aren't you going to let us introduce ourselves to her?" The guy smirked. From the image of these guys, I could tell they weren't ... well-behaved let's say.

"Annyeonghaseo, do you wanna be, BLOCK B!!" They exclaimed in sync as they all bowed. BTS just rolled their eyes, then Suga spoke.

"Okay, you guys can leave now.."

"Nuh-uh! Let us introduce ourselves individually, don't you think? Sup, I'm Zico, leader of Block B!" The guy said, winking at me.

"I'm Jaehyo, please to meet you," said another one.

"And I'm P.O.," said one with a bright red colored hair. His voice was extremely deep and raspy.

"Kyung imnida," exclaimed one of them, flashing me a cute teeth-showing smile.

"Taeil imnida!" said a short guy coming out from behind Kyung. He had a nerdy-looking image with the big round glasses and his hair split in half like a book. Yet, that boy had a taste of evil in his image.

"And I'm B-Bomb," waved one with blonde hair. Lastly, another guy appeared behind Zico, walking up to me and pulled out his hand.

"I'm U-Kwon, it's a great pleasure to meet you, maybe we can hang out some time?" He said smiling following along with a wink, taking my breath away.

"Yah! U-Kwon get away from her! You creeper!" Jungkook shrieked as he pushed him away from me.

"Hah! Jealous much?" He smirked.

"HIM jealous? Look at Taehyung!" Zico blurted out, bursting into hysterical laughter.

"It's V.." V said, gritting his teeth. His face was as red as P.O.'s hair. I'm not sure if it was anger, embarrassment, or both.

"Please leave. You're making my friends mad," I told Zico politely, yet firmly.

"We'll see you later!" U-Kwon said to me with a confusing smile. What do I mean by confusing? Well, it was cute, yet seemed to have a spice of evil. It showed kindness, yet something else. It's like a food that you're not sure what ingredients it contains and you don't know whether it's healthy or packed with calories. When they left, BTS sighed in relief.

"Well, you just met the other kingkas of the school.." Jin said, making a face of disgust at Block B as they walked farther away.

Soon, the bell rang and it was time for 5th period.

"What class do you have next?" V asked me.

"Algebra 2 with Ms.Choi," I replied, looking at my schedule.

"Omo! We'll have 5th together! C'mon, let's go!" He exclaimed as we walked together towards class.

During 5th, V and I talked more. He's been told many times that he looks like Exo's Baekhyun and B.A.P.'s Daehyun, and he loves sports.

After 5th, I had 6th with Suga and Jimin. Right now, I'm finding my 7th class, the last one of that day. At least one of the BTS members were in every one of my classes, which is good because they keep me company, but no one said anything about having the last class with me. Will I be a loner in there?

While I was looking at the room numbers, I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see U-Kwon, smiling ever so brightly. His smile is so addicting to stare at. I feel like I could stare at his flawless face forever.

"Hello?" He asked, waving his hands in front of my face, bringing me back to Earth.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

He smirked when he noticed the reason why I had zoned out.

"I was asking if you were lost," he said quite sheepishly.

"Oh.. Sorry," I apologized with embarrassment. "And yeah, I'm lost. Where can you find room 118?" I asked nervously. I felt so embarrassed to know I was probably staring at him for ages since I didn't even notice his question.

"That's my class too! Follow me, I'll show you where it is!" He exclaimed excitedly. My heart spun around and danced when I heard that. 7th class with him? Hooray! I walked beside him as he talked to me about how the teacher was like and how boring the class was.

"Well, I don't think it will be boring anymore with you in the class," he smirked and winked. I looked down at my shoes, making my hair from the sides fall against my cheeks, covering the redness that came upon them. I don't even know if I should be blushing or not. When we entered the classroom, all the girls decided to glare at me. There was one in specific that looked like she wanted to burn me with those red laser eyes.

"Don't mind them," U-Kwon whispered in my ear, my right cheek heating up from the close contact. I sat next to him since I knew no one else. During class, we talked and he helped me on my work. When the bell rang, we walked out of class together.

"Ji Yeon! Come over here!" I heard J-Hope holler as he motioned with his hands to come with him and the others.

"I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow!" I told U-Kwon, waving. He just smiled and walked away, disappearing from my sight.

**

"You had a nice day, Ji Yeon?" Rap Monster asked while we walked home from school.

"It was great, actually," I replied with a smile.

"You know, you shouldn't be around U-Kwon. We're not trying to choose your friends, we're just trying to protect you." Suga told me.

"Protect me?" I asked in confusion. I know Block B seemed to be a little.. misbehaved, but U-Kwon showed the opposite.

"He's capable of hurting anyone he wants." Jin warned me. That sounded like stupidity, U-Kwon? Hurting people? I can imagine Buddy hurting someone more than I can imagine U-Kwon doing so.

"But .. he's really nice to me. We're getting to be good friends already," I said with a tone of complaint in my voice. When I said that, they all sighed and looked down at the sidewalk, with V grabbing his hair in frustration. He seemed to be the most frustrated, why?

How bad is U-Kwon that they want me to stay away from him?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yay! Block B!:) I love them lots. U-Kwon is my bias in Block B, hehe ^^

I know U-Kwon is actually the shyest one in Block B, but this is just a story :)

Annyeong~!