Chapter 28

-------------------------AUTHOR'S NOTE-------------------------

Here you guys go, I give you chapter 28, the third chapter I have written today. So, enjoy.

-------------------------NOW ON TO THE STORY-------------------------

Once we get to my house, we both walk inside and head into the living room to talk about what happened at Shelly's house.

As we head to the living room, Leslie declares, "I can't believe we did that without Shelly detecting anything."

"Oh, I know," I say, agreeing, while also being relieved, "I'm so glad that we got that over with."

Without realizing that someone could be listening, a voice asks, "Glad you two got over what?" We turn around and we see that Gabby was the one who asked the question. "Well, are you two gonna answer the question or stand there like statues?"

"Oh, um, hi, first of all," I say, before finishing with, "and we just came back from Shelly's house to ask her mom something."

"Yeah, and we were just saying how glad we were about getting it done," Leslie tells Gabby.

"It's okay, don't worry, I'm not gonna get mad at you two," Gabs tells us, "I used to do whatever you guys did back in high school and what grade are you guys in?"

"We're sophmores," Leslie tells her.

"So, yeah, I was in that grade when I did stuff I wasn't supposed to," she states.

"Well, we tried to talk to this bitch, Shelly," I explain to Gabs.

"We aren't very fond of her at all," Leslie pitches in.

"Well, besides that, our plan A didn't work so, we had to go to plan B," I explain.

"Which was?" Gabby asks.

"Well, we followed her..." Leslie explains.

"Oh, that's not too ba—"  Gabby says.

“…to her house,” Leslie adds, while interrupting Gabby.

“Oh,” Gabby says, with a little of a terrified look in her eyes, “what happened next?”

“We waited there for about thirty minutes or so,” I explain to her, “and then we were going to go ask her if she was related to anyone in the school.”

“But instead of asking the bitch, we asked her mother instead,” Leslie puts in.

“Well, who is Shelly related to then?” Gabby asks.

“She’s related to our principal,” I tell her, “Principal Larmwood.”

“Oh, okay,” Gabby says.

“I knew something was fishy with him being against me after going to his office that one day,” I tell them.

“I really didn’t think about it after you told me about it,” Leslie says.

“Well, at least you two know now,” Gabby says, “um, so, where’s your boyfriend, Ash?”

“I think he’s at home right now,” I tell her.

“Well, do you guys want to go out tomorrow after school?” Gabby asks.

“Yeah, sure, that sounds like fun,” Leslie says.

“Yeah,” I say, “and so Leslie, do you want to stay the night?”

“Mm… let me ask,” Leslie tells me.