Chapter 23

RECAP:

“What?” Dylan asks, confused, “what the hell did you say, bitch?”

“That's right, I said it,  said that I already had sex with him before,” I tell him, “I lost my virginity to him, okay.”

“Oh, hell no,” he says with an angry grin on his face, “that’s not going to slide with me, I am going to make you mine and forever.”

“No!” I yell out loud. Then before Dylan could do anything, there was a huge bang on the door. We both look at the door to see what the noise was. Out of nowhere, I cry out, “Jeremy!"

----------------------------------------NOW----------------------------------------

Instantly after I cry out for Jeremy, Dylan and I both hear another bang on the door.

"Jeremy, he—," I say, but is cut off by one of Dylan's hand.

"Quiet, bitch, or else I am going to make you mine right now," Dylan whispers to me into my right ear.

I shake my head to let him know that I'll be quiet. After that, he takes his hand off of mouth and starts taking my shirt off. Not shortly after that, he takes my bra off.

"Oh, what beauties," he says.

I would tell you what he was talking about, but I think you know what he's referring to. As soon as he says that, he starts feeling them. I thought, this is almost just a replay of Zack's 'love fantasy.' I had to think of something to get myself out of this mess. Then a light bulb comes on in my head.

"Wait, before you do anything else, do you mind if I, you know, with your...?" I ask him.

"Well, aren't you being cocky," he tells me, "go right ahead; I like playing these games."

"Okay, first, I want you to sit down on the bed for me," I tell him, as I got up from it.

"Okay," he says, as he sits down on the bed.

"Now, close your eyes," I tell him.

"Why?" he asks me, "I'm not fuckin' stupid."

"No, no, no, no, no, you got it all wrong," I tell him, "I want to make this seem more fun and sexy for us, but mostly for you."

"So, what you saying is that I will get a better experience from you with my eyes closed?" Dylan asks.

"Yes," I tell him, acting like I wanted him now. My plan was going great, but the hard part was yet to come. I didn't really want to touch him there, but I certainly wasn't going to advance to the next part of my plain if I didn't at least do something. So, I started using my hand and he started to groan. It was making me sick. I wanted this to end already. After a couple of minutes, I started groping him. It made his groans even louder and even more sickening to hear. "Hey, do you mind if I try something else?" I ask him.

Dylan nods and I kiss him to reassure him that I am staying here with him. At that moment, I start looking around the room to see if there was something I could use, but what I was actually doing was just trying to distract Dylan to get closer to the door and escape.

"Princess, have you found anything yet or have idea at least?" he asks.

"No, not quite," I tell him. After saying that, I find the door and unlock it as quietly as I could. I wanted to open the door and escape right then and there, but I wanted to just have some more time to make it seem like I wasn't going anywhere just yet. I go back towards the bed and I whisper in his right ear, "Hey, about I just ride you instead?"

"That's fine with me," he tells me.

I really didn't want to do this, but I had to satisfy him enough to the point of getting out. 

"First, you might want to put a condom on," I suggest to him.

"Okay, I will," he says, with a sigh.

"Don't get up, I will get it," I tell him, "also, keep your eyes closed still." As I was 'looking' for the condom, I went straight for the door as quietly as I could. I open the door and run out. I then hear footsteps behind me. I am going to keep running until I couldn't anymore. Then I feel someone's arms around me. I start panicking. "Let me go, please," I say out loud.

"Shush, it's me, Jeremy," Jeremy assures me.

"Oh, thank goodness," I tell him, "can we turn on the lights, please?"

"Yes, but first of all, are you okay?" Jeremy asks me, "and where are your clothes?"

"Yes, I am," I tell him, "and my clothes are still in the room I ran away from."

"Wh—oh, that damn dumbass motherfucker of a brother of mine," he says, being really, really pissed off. Once he says that, Dylan comes out and Jeremy punches him in the face. The only way Jeremy was able to do that was because he has a flashlight with him. "Who the hell do you think you are trying to fuck with my girlfriend?" Jeremy questions him.

"What can I say? She's a sexy, good-looking lady, if you know what I mean," Dylan says with a smirk on his face while wiping his bloody nose.

"Hey, bitch of a brother, get the hell out of the house!" Jeremy yells, "now!"

"Why would I, now kowing how your girlfriend treats you in bed," he says, still having a smirk on his face.

"You son of a motherfucking bitch!" I yell out, as I kick him in the dick and face, "NOW TURN THE DAMN LIGHTS BACK ON OR ELSE YOU'LL GET YOUR ASS WHOOPED BY A GIRL!"

"Wow, what a mouth you h—," Dylan says slyly, while eventually getting interrupted by me.

"Just shut the fuck up and do it or else," I angrily demand.

"Okay, okay, I will, just let me get dressed," he says, agreeing.

"Nope, we don't have time for that," I tell him.

"What? You can't do that to me," he proclaims.

"Yes, we can," Jeremy retorts, "unless you prefer the police station as a better place to be charged for sexual assault, which might be something we could do right now."

"Okay, okay, fine, I'll do it," he says, getting wimpy.

After he turns the lights back on, Jeremy tells Dylan to get dressed and tells him to get the fuck out, and to never return back here unless it was important enough for him to. I was so glad he left. I don't know what could've happened if I didn't get out of the room. Ugh, I don't want to think about that right now. I just want to think about now and not what could've been. I knew Jeremy wanted to do something special with me, but I don't know how I'll be able to cope with what just happened and what is yet to come. I don't know how I will handle it. I have no idea why I keep saying, 'I don't know.' That was such a random sentence.

Anyways, once Jeremy is back in the house, he checks and locks every single door and window  to make sure that son of a bitch wasn't going to try to get back into the house without us knowing. I'm just glad to be here with Jeremy. I don't know what I would do without him.

After he was done with checking and locking the doors and windows, he comes over to me and just hugs me as tight as he could like he was never going to let me go ever.

"Um, Jeremy you're hugging me a little too tight; I can't really breathe," I tell him.

"Oops, sorry about that, Ash," he tells me, as he lets me go, "I'm just really happy that you're safe and sound away from my sick, fuckin', perverted brother of mine."

"Yeah, I am just glad, too," I tell him, as I get him to look at my naked body. "so, was there anything you wanted to do, now that no one is here to interrupt us?"

"Well, now that you mention it," Jeremy says.

He picks me up and puts me on the couch, and starts kissing me. Out of nowhere, he stops suddenly. I worry that I have done something wrong, but he just gets up to turn down the lights by diming them. As soon as he finishes with that, he comes back over to me and we start back up again.