Chapter 20

------------------------------Author's Note---------------------------

Hey there guys, I'm back with a new chapter for you all, just like it said in the message that I sent you to inform you all. I'm sorry about the wait, but I am here to save the day and give this chapter for you to read. Thanks. Also, please like, vote, comment, etc. Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

"I--I do, too," Sarah tells him.

Once she says that, it looked like they were leaning in to kiss. They were just about to, but they couldn't since they heard someone coming to the front door from inside the house. Luckily it was only Leslie who came out. I wonder how she would've reacted if they did kiss and she walked out, and saw them. She probably would have freaked out.

Once Chris says good-bye to both Leslie and Sarah, he comes back into the truck so we could go home and he could do his homework. Then we leave their house. Before long, I start thinking about how it seemed like a romantic moment between Sarah and my brother. How cute, huh? 

------------------------------NOW------------------------------

Once we get home, Chris goes up to his room to get  started on his homework, but before doing that, I tell him about getting a phone call from Dad. In the meantime, I go to the kitchen to check the clock to see what the time is. The clock says it is close to four-thirty. I was thinking about doing something special for the guys, and obviously for myself. I thought, maybe I could do some Mexican, no, Italian, no, ugh, what could we all want and be able to like? I got it, why not Chinese, yes, that'll do it.

After getting the idea for dinner, I then decide either to make it here or go pick it up from somewhere and say I made it, but that wouldn't be right. So, again I thought, if I make it myself, I would have to go to the store right now and pick up a few items, but if I were to pick it up, it wouldn't be as delicious. Ugh, I wish I didn't have to be so indecisive about such things, which I get from Mom. I will have to make it, but it will have to be a simple receipe/dish for me to do, because I am not that great of a cook, well, that's what I think.

I tell the guys that they are going to have to be upstairs and stay up there until I'm done with what I'm doing.

"Where are you going?" Jeremy asks me.

"I am going to the store to pick up a couple things," I tell him, "and before you say anything, no, you will not be coming with me."

"Well, why not?" he questions me.

"It's, because I am making something special for you and Chris," I state.

"Oh, okay, well, before you go, will you give me a kiss on the cheek?" he asks me.

I was sure that he was going to do something completely different and unexpected, because of the expression he was giving.

"Fine, I will give you a kiss on the cheek," I tell him.

As I start leaning towards him to kiss his cheek, he unexpectedly kisses me on the lips hard, but gently enough to where it didn't hurt. I knew that was going to happen. I've heard that line a million times on TV shows and/or movies, well, maybe a million is a bit exaggerated, but I've heard it before though.

After kissing him for about a minute or two, I walk out the front door, but then realize that I don't quite have my driver's license yet. Fuck, I thought, what the hell am I going to do? During the time, I thought about Jeremy dropping me off at the store, because he has his driver's license, but that would ruin the surprise. Oh, well, fuck it, I guess, I thought. If Kentucky didn't have these darn rules about people having their driver's license, I would've been at the store by now.