Chapter 25

-------------------------------------AUTHOR'S NOTE-------------------------------------

Hey, this is the third chapter I am putting up tonight. I was feeling generous enough to give you guys chapter 25 and I also felt like writing it up as well. So, enjoy the chapter.

--------------------------------------TO THE STORY--------------------------------------

As we got to the school, I notice a lot of people crowding around a car in the parking lot. I wonder why those people are crowding around that car. Also, whose car is that anyways? I thought.

"Hey, Jeremy do you want to go and see why those people are crowding around that car?" I ask him.

"Um, I don't know, it could be someone just showing off their new car," he tells me.

"Oh, okay, yeah, you're right," I say to him.

After saying that to him, we get out of the car and head to our classes. As we were walking towards our classes, I turn my head around and notice the people dissipating from the car. Once the crowds of people were gone, someone got out of the car and started heading in my direction. I squint my eyes and try to seewho it was. I couldn't really tell until they got closer. I then realize that it was Shelly. I turn my head back around as quickly as possible and quickly catch up with Jeremy.

"Hey, Jeremy," I say, "just to let you know, the car that everyone was crowding around was Shelly's car."

"Oh, great," he says with the 'oh, no' expression on his face.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask.

"I did it, because I think she is just trying to show off her new car, which she clearly didn't buy herself, since she can't show off anything else, like a new boyfriend for example," he informs me, "and she also showed off on our anniversay when we were together and she told me that she did her best to try and find the best thing she could for me with "little" money she had."

"Oh," I say.

"Anyways, let's just go to class and get this day over with," Jeremy says.

I nod and we kiss good-bye and head to our first period classes.

After the long three hours of the morning, it was finally lunch time. I thought, finally, lunch time has arrived. Now, what shall I have to eat? By the time I get to the cafeteria, there were already a bunch of other students that have already gotten their lunch. I wonder how they get here so fast. Hmm, their classes must be close to this building or their teacher let them out early before the bell rung, I thought. As I was in my train of thoughts, I feel someone touch me from behind.

"Oh, my, gosh," I say surprised.

"Hey, it's okay, it's just me," the voice says.

I turn around realize that it was Leslie.

"Oh, my, gosh, I can't believe you scared me," I tell her.

"Well, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying, too," Leslie tells me, "so, what are you having for lunch?"

"I don't kow, I haven't decided yet," I explain to her.

"Oh, well, that's too bad, because..." she starts saying, "...I have some lunch for the three of us, well, two of us, since Jeremy isn't here yet."

"Oh, okay, what is it?" I ask.

"You'll see," she says with a grin.

After waiting for what seemed like twenty minutes, Jeremy finally comes into the cafeteria.

“Hey, what took you so long, Jer?” Leslie asks.

 “I’m sorry, I got held up,” he explains to us.

“You got held up?” I ask, “By whom?”

“Someone,” he tells us, “I’ll tell you guys later about it.”

“Okay, well, let’s eat, shall we?” Leslie says.

Later that day, after school was over, Leslie and I walk towards the parking. As we do that, I see something that catches my eyes.

“Hey, what’s that over there?” I ask.

“What?” Leslie asks.

“That figure over there,” I say.

“I don’t know,” she tells me, “but whoever or whatever it is, they don’t matter right now, okay?”

“You’re right,” I agree with her.

“Umm, have you seen Jeremy yet?” Leslie asks, “I thought we were meeting him right about here.”

“I don’t know,” I tell her, “I haven’t really seen him all day, except for lunch and for this morning.”

“Oh,” Leslie says, “well, I’m gonna call him and ask him where he is.”

As Leslie starts dialing Jeremy’s phone number, I look around and see someone from a distance, running towards us. Fuck, I thought, I need to tell Leslie to move out of the way before she gets run over by this person.

“Umm, Leslie, I think--” I try telling her.

 “Damn it, Jeremy,” Leslie says into the phone, impatiently, “pick up the damn phone.”

“Leslie!” I yell.

“What do you want, Ash--!?” Leslie says, before getting trampled by someone.

----------------------------------------ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE----------------------------------------

Hi guys, I would just like to apologize about this chapter being shorter than usual. I will try and make the next one longer, but I know after that chapter, the next one after that (chapter 27) will be longer. Thanks. Bye. Love you, guys. Keep reading, sharing, voting, commenting, liking, etc.