Chapter 21

------------------------------Author's Note---------------------------

Hey, sorry for the wait. I don't really have a real reason why I haven't been writing in this book. I have been updating my other book, My Dream Journal: My Dreams to You. So, today I will be trying to give you two chapters. If I can't, I'll do the other later. So, thanks to those who have been waiting patiently. Enjoy this chapter and possibly another one. Also, don't forget to rate, comment, like, share, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

"Hell yeah," I tell her.

As we were riding away, I notice Z start to run; trying to catch up to us, but by the time he gets to where we were before, we were already gone. It felt nice getting away from that bastard. Then, I look at the side mirror and see the guy's face. It wasn't Zack's face at all. Hallelujah, I thought.

"Now, where do we go from here?" Gabby asks me.

"I say we start by dropping me off at my house," I tell her.

We then drive off towards my house after telling her how to get there.

------------------------------NOW------------------------------

As we pull up to the house, I notice Leslie's car parked in the driveway. I start to wonder why. After she parks the van to where it couldn't be seen, we go inside the house. We hide the van so Z can't find us. Once inside, everybody came running over to me. I felt like I was going to get trampled by a stampede.

"Oh, my, gosh, where the hell were you?" Leslie asks me.

As she asks me that, Jeremy comes over and gives me a huge kiss on the lips like he has never kissed me before in his life.

After the kiss, Jeremy asks, "Who's this?"

"Oh, sorry, this is Gabby," I tell them, "and Gabby, this is my boyfriend, Jeremy, and my friend, Leslie."

"Hi," Gabby says.

"Where's Chris?" I ask, "and Gabby, Chris is my little brother."

She just nods.

"Upstairs still," Jeremy says.

After that, I ask Leslie, "Why the fuck did you ask that question?"

"What?" Leslie asks me, confused, "Oh, that question: 'where the hell were you?'"

"Yes, and I called you so you could call the police, remember?" I remind her.

"Oh, I did, but after doing so, I came back over here to tell Jeremy," she tells me.

"Well, as long as you called the police, that's fine, but why weren't they there?" I ask, "the police station isn't too far from the grocery store, it's only about fifteen to twenty minutes away."

"I thought they were on their way as I was calling them, but they informed me they were dealing with other calls like, a fire call, a robbery call, etc.," Leslie tells me.

"Okay, did you call them again when you got here?" I ask, getting worried, "just to let them know where to come and talk to you."

She goes quiet.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT CALL THEM BACK!?" I yell, getting really angry.

"Why are you yelling at me?" she asks me.

I start saying, "BECAUSE..."

But, I couldn't continue, because tears were coming into my eyes. Jeremy comes over to hug me, but I reject it and run upstairs.