"I love you so much Frederick Gideon Weasley." She said to him and he smiled.

"I love you too Mia Jean Granger." He said and Hermione giggled a little bit.
"Are you excited for the honeymoon?" He asked and she nodded into his chest.

"Why did you choose this song?"

"Because if you ever left me, I don't know what I would do. I would be lost and broken." He said into her hair and she smiled again into him.

"I got something special for our honeymoon. Well actually Ginny bought it for me."

"What kind of special?" He asked her with a grin on his face.

"Let's just say... there's lace." She said and he chuckled.

"Wait a minute." He stopped chuckling. "My little sister shouldn't know where to buy lingerie."

"Well she says her and Harry do some pretty-"

"I don't want to know!" He said and covered his ears, making Hermione laugh and people stare at them. Hermione took his hands off his ears and placed them back on her hips and they continued dancing.

"Just tell Ginny to be a good girl." He said.

"According to Harry, she's been a very bad girl." Hermione joked even thought she didn't know anything about it. She just liked messing with Fred. Fred scrunched his face up in disgust and then glared at Harry who was kissing Ginny passionately.

"Bloody hell." He muttered, making Hermione laugh.

"First songs over, now everyone may dance." A new song came on and everyone got on the dance floor and began to dance.

"Stop glaring at Harry!" Hermione said to Fred. "Hey what's this?" She asked, referring to the gold chain around his neck that was under his clothes.

"Oh um, it's a necklace thingy." He said and pulled out the necklace that had a 'G' charm on it. "Um Mum gave George and I one and we wore it during the war and once he um, died I switched ours so he had the 'F' and I had the 'G'."

"That's sweet." Hermione said, tears already forming in her chocolate brown eyes.

"Like you." He said, making her blush. "Aww Mia, I love to make you blush." She went even redder.

***

"Cake time!" Mrs. Weasley announced and everyone lined up for some cake. Fred and Hermione in the front.

"Oh I don't know if I can handle anymore food." Hermione said and held her stomach.

"Do it for the kid." Fred said and she smiled and grabbed a piece of cake from the tall white four tear cake. Fred grabbed one too and then smiled mischievously and shoved his plate of cake into her face. Everyone started laughing and Hermione stood their shocked, her face and top of her dress was covered in cake.

"Oh I will get you Frederick." She said and shoved her cake in his face and then took a piece of cake off of Ron's plate and threw it at him.

"Hey! I was gonna eat that!" He complained.

"Too bad Ronald." She said and took another piece from his plate and threw it at Fred. He came up to her cake covered face and kissed her with his frosted lips.

"Awww." Some of the girls nearby said.

"I have an idea... Food fight!" someone in the crowd shouted and began to throw cake all around. Soon enough, there was a full on food fight with cake flying in every direction. Hermione heard a cry in the crowd so she looked for Ginny who was holding Dori. George was sleeping inside.

"You tired?" Hermione asked in a baby voice and took Dori inside to feed her.

***

"Ready for the honeymoon?" Fred asked and had his suit case ready.

"Yup." Hermione said and checked the clock 12:34 and almost everyone was gone. Hermione went up to the twins room and kissed them goodbye and then came downstairs, Fred closely behind.

"Thanks so much Mrs. Weasley for watching the twins and for the wedding and everything."

"Of course dear. Congratulations. And you may call me Molly now that you are my daughter in law."

"Molly." Hermione said, testing it out. "It sounds so weird and unnatural." She admitted and they all laughed.

"Well, goodbye. See you on Monday?"

"Yup. Ready Fred?" Hermione said and linked arms with Fred and then they apparated to a little hut that is on a beach.

A/N finally the wedding scene! anyways... the song that they had for their wedding was 'It Will Rain' by Bruno Mars. If you don't know of it already, check it out. And I'm aware that that's a muggle song and in the wrong time frame but what ever.

Okay please please please vote! next chapter will be the honeymoon.