Qing Shui followed Fei Wuji and headed into one of the stone houses.

"He is here!" There were no emotions in Fei Wuji's voice.

"Just come in." An aged voice replied. The voice was extremely calm, without any emotions or modulations.

Qing Shui found the voice very weird. It was like the voice of an old monk he had previously heard, without any wants or desire, the inflection desolate. This person sounded shockingly old.

Broooooom!

The large doors of the stone house slowly opened right in front of Qing Shui and Fei Wuji.

When the doors opened, Qing Shui saw a path leading downwards. The place was dimly lit. Qing Shui noticed fist-sized glowing rocks on the wall every 200 meters.

"Qing Shui, you can go down." Fei Wuji said to Qing Shui while looking at him.

"Senior Martial Uncle, aren't you going down too?"

"I won't be going down. Don't worry. Senior Martial Uncle won't try to harm you." Fei Wuji laughed. He found that Qing Shui was too apprehensive.

"What are you talking about? If you wanted to harm me, you don't even have to do this." Qing Shui replied with a laugh.

"Alright, you should go down. There won't be any bad outcomes."

"Okay."

Qing Shui walked slowly down the steps. The stone doors closed behind. Qing Shui only realized that the path sloped down gradually to a turn.

After he passed the turn, the place began to brighten up. He had reached a stone hall. It was about 100 meters in length. There were no decorations,only a large supporting pillar.

Qing Shui was surprised to find someone standing some distance away from him.

It was an old man in a simple moon-white attire. The length of his snow white hair was at his ankle. He looked thoroughly kempt. Most surprisingly, unlike how Qing Shui had imagined, the old man was not some tall, large warrior. Instead, he was just a lanky, dignified old man.

Qing Shui did not know how to describe the old man's face as he observed him. He could only think of the word "old". When Qing Shui saw the man's eyes, he felt that he finally knew the true meaning of the vicissitudes of life. In front of this old man, he felt like a child.

His eyes were filled with wisdom and tranquility. His eyes were as calm as the vast oceans. It was as if nothing could even cause a ripple in that vastness.

"Qing Shui. Great." A placid voice spoke.

Qing Shui felt heavy-hearted; it was the type of feeling you get when you meet an old man past his prime. Qing Shui could not sense even an iota of the old man's strength. Qing Shui knew that it was because the old man was extremely formidable, so he could not sense it at his level. Qing Shui did not bother to use his Spiritual Sense.

Even though it was a simple compliment, people who knew the Old Ancestor would be shocked to their core if they knew that the Old Ancestor had actually praised someone. Yet, Qing Shui did not feel a thing.

"I am here to pay my respects, Old Ancestor." Qing Shui said his greetings cordially as a junior.

"You don't have to be so courteous. Come. Let's talk." The Old Ancestor said unhurriedly, again without much emotion.

"Do you remember when you battled the nine people from Sword Tower?" The Old Ancestor continued as he walked. His voice was gentle and clear, giving a mysterious feeling.