(Extra) Hospital Visits

A/N: WOW TWO UPDATES IN ONE WEEK 🖤

This one isn't written like a normal chapter, just a tiny FYI, it's a collection of 'blurbs' I'd call them of the times Peter Parker visited the hospital. I tried a different writing style with this one but I hope you all like it anyways!

I feel like I've done all my extra chapter ideas now so I could either get plotting for another book (not giving any hints on what it will be lol) or YOU GUYS could send in your chapter ideas via comment or messaging.

From now on, it will only be updates and extra chapter ideas you all give me. So, if you want more fluffy chapters with #Peterline then feel free to comment your wants! I promise to credit the owner of the ideas of course and dedicate that chapter to them.

Happy reading! I love you all my precious spiderlings <3

-XOXO, Author-nim

•••••••

December 20th (11 Days):

After coming home to his small apartment, Peter stays in his room for hours, thinking endlessly about the events that happened at the hospital. It was his first visit, and it was all less than pleasant.

He stayed there until dinner was ready and he finally came out with heavy eyes and still dressed in his day clothes. His Aunt looked at him with sympathy, knowing how he felt at that moment.

She sat him down on the couch wanting to show that she was there for him. But the boy firmly said he was okay—dismissing his Aunt's show of compassion.

He leaves the room, feeling stubborn.

========
December 22nd (13 days):
The boy puts on the suit, now determined to visit Madeline Osborn. He swung from building to building all the way over to the hospital and eventually hung from her window. He lifted the window, seeing that there was no latch and climbed inside.

He took off his mask and sat himself down next to her bed, checking on if the coast was clear—which it was. Peter didn't know where to start. He's been waiting for two days to visit her again but didn't have anything planned to say. He just sat there with his head in his hands, waiting and praying for some miracle for her to wake up.

At that moment, his senses and adrenaline peaked and he knew someone was walking up the hall to check on her. Before he went, however, he leaned down and stroked her cheek with a hand. He quickly pressed a kiss to the top of her head and whispered,

"I miss you."

He leaves through her window, feeling dejected.