Christmas Came Early According To Tony Stark

Peter walks down the empty halls of Midtown, almost staggering with full feelings

Peter walks down the empty halls of Midtown, almost staggering with full feelings. His mind is mixed of jumbled thoughts and he has the chills go up and down on his spine. He's going back to the same place he first got his abilities during a field trip. And he's going back for her; for Madeline.
It's what he wanted to do—no—needed to do. Maybe this could be a way of getting to know her and becoming closer.

His phone suddenly buzzes in his pocket so Peter takes it out.
On the screen, the caller ID is set to "Unknown".
Becoming cautious, he answers, "Hello?"
"Ah! Good, I thought I called the wrong number." This caller is not what Peter expected, the voice of the famous multi billionaire is on the other end.

"M-Mr Stark?"
"Oh no, this is Neil deGrasse Tyson telling you you've got a scholarship to Harvard," Tony says plainly. Peter chuckles under his breath, knowing he's being sarcastic, "in all seriousness, how's school going—hm? Doin' projects, chasing girls, receiving A+'s?"
"Oh–uh–I mean it's alright?" Peter stops in the middle of the hallway in realization, "Are-are you calling me for a mission Mr Stark? Another one? Like one in Rio or something? I-I mean I'm at school right now but I can fake sick--" Peter's heart races as he starts to get excited to go fight bad guys with Iron Man again.
"--What? No. No mission, that's Happy's job. He calls you."
"Oh, okay...So, why did you? I'm-I'm not in trouble am I—?"

"Well, to put this in a simple and sweet way, I've seen the papers and contacted some people and saw that your Aunt doesn't have her nurse position anymore,"
He's keeping track on me now?
"and me being so utterly generous, I've decided to do my part in um—lets just say—check wise."

'Check wise'? He means giving money?
"Oh–I-I cant accept that Mr Stark but I appreciate the offer--" Peter leans up against the locker, not believing a word that's coming out of Tony's mouth. Sometimes, he cant tell if he's joking or not.

"--Too late! I just transferred $10,000 to your Aunt's account. That should give you two enough food to make more walnut meatloaf for the week right?"

Peter's jaw drops open and he runs a hand through his hair.
"Wha-? 'For the week?!' T-That's not even close, its more like two months!" He says breathless.
"Oh! Perfect, well when two months are up, I'll send in another--"

"--No. No, no, you don't have to do that. We're fine, you've done plenty," he laughs, "I don't know what to say, I mean—thank you Mr Stark. I-I don't know how I could pay you back but--"

"--The only way you can pay me back is to keep up with the whole Spiderling thing. I saw the news; the way you handled the whole bomb threat? Pretty smart for throwing it in the water."
Peter rolls his eyes,
"Yeah, yeah..thanks. And i-its Spider-Man."
"No–yeah–of course it is." Tony says, nonchalantly.