Oh God, I Killed Him

•••••

•••••

After Peter finally arrived at the Osborn apartment complex, Madeline didn't waste any time on stating over and over again on how she's never swinging with him again. Due to the fact that she was up in the air with nothing supporting her except Peter and a line of web, she was having a few mini heart attacks once her feet touched the ground of her balcony.

Of course, Madeline Osborn knew deep down that she loved every single bit of it. But she was too busy on trying to restrain herself on throwing up from motion sickness.

And when she finally calmed down, she took the opportunity of her safe home to get changed into more comfier clothing in her bathroom. She also quickly grabbed some clothes for Peter to change into from her father's closet.

While she did these things, Peter was left alone in the living room. And lord, the living room by itself was probably the size of his whole apartment. The furniture all matched according to different color ranges of white and black and the giant TV stood on a coffee table in the middle of the room.

He was amazed at how much furniture, knick-knacks, and books resting in shelves Madeline had. But one book shelf caught his eye, he remembered seeing that shelf move by itself to reveal a secret room the day he spotted Maddie through the window.

He cringes at himself, thinking of how stalkerish he was that night without even meaning to do anything. Peter decides not mention to Maddie about him knowing about the secret room, trying to keep himself busy while looking around the quite luxurious apartment.

It was just now he noticed that he was still dressed in his Spider-Man suit, all of a sudden becoming quite paranoid.

He kept glancing at the front door, expecting Norman Osborn to show up on the other side and catch Peter in the suit.

He shuffled around the apartment, unable to keep still because he was so nervous.

But Madeline finally comes back, now wearing a pair of pajama shorts and a band t-shirt. Her hair was messily tied into a ponytail—long brown locks swinging as she walked over to Peter with a pile of clothes and a first aid kit. The apples of his cheeks turn a tomato red as he tries to avoid his gaze from the girl.
She's so cute.