I Promise

••••••••2 Months Later

••••••••
2 Months Later. . .
Wednesday, December 7th
Queens, NY
3:55pm

As Peter and Madeline walked hand in hand down the streets of Queens, they passed by many opened shops. They all had certain smells coming from a mile away—one of them was at a Starbucks, serving the seasonal pumpkin spice lattes.

The two took a stop at the famous coffee shop, feeling quite parched of the long walk they had from school. They sat down at a table with large paneled windows next to it, enjoying the warmth the store provided for them.

The outside world of New York had become quite chilly, so Madeline dressed herself today in a pair of white-washed jeans, an oversized white sweater, and a thick maroon coat. On her hand, was her gum ball ring she never took off.

Peter had on a similar outfit for the weather: blue jeans, worn down shoes, a blue flannel over top a plain t-shirt, and an army green jacket.

The two sat across from each other, enjoying their hot drinks they ordered, both being a hot chocolate, and messing around with filters on Snapchat. Their conversation had eventually led them from their most annoying pet peeves, to talking about the Mandela effect.

That was one of their favorite thing of their relationship so far, the fact that they could just talk about any silly or random thing and the other person would just jump in on the topic. Madeline was definitely a pro when it came to talking to other people. Peter? Not so much.

But once the two get a conversation going between them, it could last forever. Even when texting or calling each other, they would go on and on for hours.

Peter just loved talking to his girlfriend, he adored the tone of her voice whenever she'd get passionate about something she was interested in, this case, being Star Wars theories. At times, he would even try to tease her just so he could keep hearing her voice as she spoke.