Max Dillion The Assistant Electrical Guy

The temperature of the building is cold, the glass walls point skyward and a series of chairs and white love seats scatter either side of the lobby

The temperature of the building is cold, the glass walls point skyward and a series of chairs and white love seats scatter either side of the lobby. In the middle of the first floor, is a very wide set of stairs. At the top, they split on either side and continue to go up.
Not many people are here today so the only people Peter sees is the person behind the lobby desk, a couple of janitors and some people in fancy suits rushing around.

Peter remembers coming here for the Beginning-Of-The-Year Sophomore trip. He remembers being in total awe of the massive science research tower. The holograms are still the same, people in lab coats still look super focused, and the overwhelming smell of doctor gloves still roam in the air.

"I'll admit, this place is still so freakin' cool," Peter says to no one in particular. He gazes up at the huge molecular structure hanging above him. The different colored steel balls connect with many complicated parts of metal bars. "I-is that a—giant formula for D-Glucose?"

Madeline chuckles, "Yeah, it is. I helped build it with a couple of people around 2 weeks ago."

"You..built that huge thing?" He points upward to the net of metal.

"Don't sound so surprised Parker. I'm pretty handy when it comes to putting things together. And your the one who knew that it was D-Glucose, you nerd--"

"--Miss Osborn!" A man, with thin, dark hair and a pair of glasses comes up to the two teenagers. Peter notices he holds a clipboard and a couple of pieces of handwritten paper. The man looks fidgety and almost scared of the fifteen year old girl.
"We-we were wondering when you would show up. D-Doctor Smythe sent me down here to collect you—uh—fetch you—I mean--"

"--Escort me to see my brother?"
"Oh—um..yes. Yes that. And Miss Osborn, m-might I ask," The dark skinned man looks over at Peter, "who is..this?"

"Peter Parker, sir." Peter stretches out his hand for him to shake and he fumbles with his clipboard.

"Maxwell Dillion. Or just M-Max Dillion." Max shakily grabs Peter's hand and he notices that the nervous man's hand is sweaty. Causing him to hide a small disgusted face and trying to smile.

"He works for the Senior Electrical Engineer Department. Max is in the process of planning a friendlier power plant for the city." Maddie says proudly, which causes Maxwell to blush and let go of Peter's grip.

"W-well, I haven't really done anything yet. Its just an idea on paper. And Mr Osborn—he uh..he's in the middle of thinking about it." He says unsurely.

"Don't worry Max, he'll say yes. Its a really good plan and lots of people could benefit from it. And if I have to convince my father about it, then I will."