That Osborn Señorita

*Music is provided for when you see this: "🎶"

•••••••••Thursday, 27th of October2 Day(s) Until Party6:21pm

•••••••••
Thursday, 27th of October
2 Day(s) Until Party
6:21pm

     Ned Leeds sits on the bottom of Peter's bunk bed, completely focused on the computer in front of him. He munches on a slice of pepperoni pizza as he fast-types his way into Peter's phone. The amount of de-coding in a simple iPhone is what Ned loves to nerd-out about. But the fact that Peter asked him if he could find an old call he picked up a day ago really had him confused.

"So, tell me why I'm doing this for you again?" He asks Peter while typing in a few digits of code in his computer, "What's so important about a call that didn't even last for a minute?"

Peter sighs exasperatedly while putting on his blue jacket over top his green flannel. He'd tried to explain about the call as best as he possibly could to Ned, but it wasn't easy when he didn't exactly have a good story to tell.
"Ned, you'll see when you hear it okay? It was..some sort of an ear-busting opera lady's scream that made me go deaf for like—a minute straight."

Ned closes his laptop a little bit, enough for the screen to still be on.
"And you want me to play it back? Do you want me to go deaf?"
"No—just—find it, alright? I-I have to go before the store closes." Peter quickly combs his fingers through his hair, trying to fix it as best as he can.

Ned rolls his eyes and opens his laptop to continue his search for the history of Peter's calls. He opens a file containing all of the previous calls, one that is used for if the police department are trying to listen to past incoming or received calls. Ned's granddad was a technological expert in the NYPD so him knowing this stuff is just child's play.

"Okay, I got the list of numbers that called you yesterday—damn, you don't have that many. Most of these are just from Aunt May."

"Yeah, yeah, I have no friends," Peter mumbles and finishes his hair the best he could, and it really was no improvement, so he just leaves it as is. He goes over to where Ned is and leans over his computer and plugged-up phone, "Did you find the call? From around 8pm?"