Pink

Gerard can be pretty grouchy when he wakes up from a nap. Naps usually take away stress, but for Gerard they stress him out sometimes. It depends on how he feels that day. If he's having a good day, he'll wake up in a good mood. If he's a bad day, then he'll wake up in a bad mood. He can get very snarky and try everything to prove he's right, but he's always wrong. When Gerard gets an attitude, he gets punished. The reason i'm telling you this because, Gerard woke up in the worst mood.

He had woken up before me. I didn't think much of it, until I heard Gerard groan while loud sounds followed them. I jumped out of bed and jogged over to the bathroom, where the noises were coming from. I open the door to find Gee standing in front of the mirror, with an angry look. "Ummm. What are you doing?" I asked Gerard. "I can't find my pink hair clip!" Gerard snapped at me.

I open a small drawer in front of me and said, "Kitten, you have plenty of hair clips in here." I reached in and grabbed a hand full of them. "None of them are pink! I want my pink one!" Gerard yells as he smacks my hand, making me drop them. Gerard jumped a little when they all hit the floor. We both look at the floor. Gerard looks at me with a fear that he's in trouble. Tears swell up in his eyes as he fell to the floor. "I-I'm sorry, I'll clean the up!" Gerard cried. I'm not pleased with him. He picks each one up and slides them back in the drawer. I grab his hand and take him downstairs. I lead him to my office. I point to the corner. "Sit right there, until I say when you can move." I demanded. Gerard quickly did what he was told. "And maybe if you're a good boy i'll take you to the store to get a new stuffie." I added on. Gerards mood changed quickly. He nodded and looked at the dark room. I kissed his forehead before leaving the room. I left a crack in the door to let some light into the room. Gerard is terrified of the dark so the least I can do is let in some light. I sat down in the living room and watched TV. While I was sitting there, I found Gerards pink hair clip on the coffee table.

About 15 minutes later, it was finally time to get Gerard. I go in and Gerard is in the same position he was when I left. "Wow, you must really want that stuffie." I remark with a chuckle. Gerard looks at me and nods. I take his hand and help him stand up. I always do this when I put him in time-out, I look at the back of his thighs to see if there carpet marks on the back of them. This shows me if he's actually been sitting there the whole time. If the marks aren't red, it results in a harsher punishment. Luckily the marks are red so that means he's been in that exact spot. I gently run my fingers over his bumpy skin. Gerard kinda turns his head to see what I'm doing.

Gerard turns around quickly and kisses me. "Touch me." Gerard begged. I reach my hands behind Gerard and start kneading the flesh on his ass. Gerard shivers and smiles. "I want to try something new." Gerard whispers. Wait what? Gerard wants to try something new? Thats doesn't happen offten. I kiss his neck and hum. "Like what?" I ask. Gerard shakes a little before pulling away from me. "Lets go to the sex store down the road." Gerard says as he walks out of the room. I guess he's in a rush.

I go out to the living to find Gerard putting on his shoes. Once he put on his second shoe, he attempted to tie it. Gerard turns his head to look at me and said, "Help." I chuckle as I walk over to him. I crouch down and place Gerards foot on my knee. I tied his shoes and helped him stand up. I put on my own shoes. Gerard impatiently waited by the door. I had to grab a few things from our room before we left. "Hurry up!" Gerard calls from downstairs. "Give me a second, gee!" I yell down to Gerard. He made a audible groan. Geez he must really want that stuff.

I run down the stairs to be quickly grabbed by Gerard and pulled out of my house. Gerard push me towards my door, as he went around to his side. We both get in and our doors close in sync. I start up the car. "God, why are you in such a rush?" I asked Gerard. He just pouted. "Gerard?" I said. He stomped foot down and yelled, "I just want to get it done, okay?!"

I jump at his sudden snap. I'm not even gonna tell him to catch his attitude. We head towards the sex store. Gerard looks embarrassed. He keeps tugging at his skirt and every once in a while, his face would turn pink. Whatever he's thinking, can't be good.

I pull into the parking lot. Gerard unbuckles his seat belt and quickly jumps out of the car. I get out as well. He impatiently taps his foot as I walk to him. I take Gerards hand and we walked in. A small bell rang as we came in. A worker looked up and smiled. Gerard gazes around the store and turns cherry red. He walks over to a corner that contains collars and leashes. "Oh my...." Gerard whispers as he looks intently at them. He grabs a pink collar that has a heart in the middle. Gerard then gets a leash that is also pink. Little did Gerard know, the leash he picked up, was also a whip. Apparently he didn't read the lable.

He throws the items onto the counter. The cashier rang our items up and said, "Must be an interesting night ahead." I just chuckle and responded with, "I guess so." Gerard blushed and looked down. I paid for them and leave to store. One hand is holding a bag and the other is holding gerards hand. I help gerard into the car and I give him the bag. I get in and start driving home. Gerard had the bag laying on his lap, but it was sitting there awkwardly. He kept rubbing his thighs roughly.

I pull into our driveway. Gerard hops out and waits impatiently by the door. "Daddy hurry up! I swear to fuc-." I interrupt him by quickly covering his mouth. "Now don't be a brat! If you continue to act naughty I will punish you! Understand?"

Gerards eyes widen. He nods quickly while my hand is wrapped around his face. "Good boy." I smile and release his face. I unlock the door and allow Gerard to go inside. He has a frown plastered to his adorable little face. He doesn't seem all that excited about his purchases anymore.

Gerard sits the bag next to the couch while he takes off his shoes. He crosses his legs and adjusts his skirt. Gerard stares at the black TV screen in front of him and plays with his fingers, nervously. I take the bag and put it in our room. I go back downstairs and gees frown turned into a pout.

"Whats the matter? Did daddy hurt your feelings?" I asked Gerard. He looks at me like he's about to cry.

"I-I don't want a spanking!"

I sighed and grabbed his hand. "I won't have to if you're a good boy."

"Daddy, Am I really a brat?" Gerard whined. I start to feel bad about calling him a brat, but that's what he was being so I said it. "No, you act like one sometimes." Gerard gasped at my comment. "That's so mean! Why would you say that?" Gerard cried as he covered his face.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean for that to be so rude." I said to gerard. He looks at me and yawns.

"I just want to sleep now." Gerard said while yawning. I'm not exactly suprised. I just nod and lift him off the couch. I take him to our room and lay him on the bed. "Sweet dreams baby." I kiss his cheek before leaving the room.

Why is he so adorable all the time?
~~~~~~
Sorry it took me so long to publish. I'm in a medical emergency right now, so sorry.