Wedding

Finally after hours of tossing and turning, it's finally our wedding day. I woke up at 6 am, I waited about 20 minutes before waking up gerard. He woke up calmly, until I reminded him what today is. Gerard instantly started to panic, "W-what if my dress doesn't fit? What if I throw up in the middle of the isle? What if someone interjects the wedding?" Gerard asked me. I grab his hands, I feel him shaking violently. "Now listen to me nothing is going to ruin this wedding, I promise you that. That's a promise I can keep." I insured gerard. He nodded, but telling him that didn't make his shaking stop. I helped him out of bed and lead him to the bathroom. I got him undressed, I was just going to give him a bath but gee insisted he'd take a shower. I shrugged and turned on the shower. Gee pushed me out of the bathroom and lockedthe door. I tap on the door, "Don't take too long, cause I still need a shower too." I told gerard through the door. "Okay." He called back, sounding frustrated. He's letting the stress get to him when he shouldn't be. I go downstairs and make myself a bowl of cereal. I eat it as fast as possible, which is a dumb idea but I did it anyway. I go back up and gerard is out of the shower. He has on a short, silky red dress. It looks adorable on him. He looks up at me and smiles. "You look beautiful kitten." I tell gerard. He blushes. I grab his hand and take him to the kitchen. I make him a bowl of cereal, I kiss him as I run upstairs to take a shower.

I didn't lock the door like gerard did, because I knew he would want something. I get undressed quickly, turn on the hot water and get in. Normally I would take sometime to relax, but I couldn't. I had to hurry because the wedding starts at 10. I got out in 10 minutes, quickest shower ever. When I got out I put on something simple. I decided to wear a plain black t-shirt, black jeans, and my black converse. I know doesn't seem that simple but it is. Gerard came upstairs and told me he had cleaned his dishes. I thanked him and kissed his cheek. It's 8:30 now. That took much longer than expected. I told gerard to get his dress and get into the car. He did both quickly. I grabbed a few items and join gee in the car. Gerard got startled when I got in. I began to drive to the church. Gerard grabbed my hand and squeezed tightly. I look at him with a reassuring look.

We get to the church and practically everyone is outside. I pull up and all the females pull gerard out of the car. They all have their hands on him. My mom takes his dress and starts teasing his hair. A few of the other ladies are touching his arms and his face. I get out and a few of my friends surround me. They're high fiving me and smacking my back. "You gonna bang that sweet ass tonight?" One of them asked. I pushed him back and said "Don't ever say that again." He looked at me with disgust. I begin to walk away until my dad stops me. He starts talking, I pretend like I'm listening but I'm trying to make sure the women don't hurt gerard or make him uncomfortable. "Frank are you even listening?" My dad asked me. I didn't even look at him, I just kept my eyes on gerard. "Yeah, yeah I'm listening." I tell him, while walking away. All of a sudden mikey comes out of nowhere and pushed the women away from gerard. Gerard practicality fell over, that's how excited he was to see mikey. They wrapped their arms around each other. Gerard grabs mikeys face to get a better look at him. I'm happy to see gerard so happy.

The women come back and grab gerards arms and lead him into the church. I jog over to them, "Hold on a minute, be gentle with him." They all lighten their grip. "Thank you, now I'll see you in a hour, so behave." I tell gerard. He nods. I kiss him passionately. My friends grab my shoulders, "Alright cowboy, time to get ready." They said while pulling me away. Gerard yelled out "I love you, frankie!" I attempted to release my friends grip, but they didn't budge. "I love you more!" I yelled back to gerard. He smiled as the women pulled him into the church.

My friends push me down and started to mess with my hair. "No wait, we should push it back." One said. "That's dumb as shit." Another one said. They bickered back and forth. I just wanted my dad to help me. I didn't want to lose my cool......you know what, fuck it. "Shut the hell up all of you! My father is the only who is supposed to be helping me, so get the fuck out and get a seat!" I yelled at all of them. They looked at me with anger and disbelief. I've never blown up on my friends before. As they left, my dad walked in. "What the hell was that about?" He asked me. "I heard every word." He add on. I slammed my fist down on the table. "I'm sick of those morons arguing over stupid shit. I want to kick one of their asses, they made a comment about gerard. But I want them to be here." I told my dad, as he put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down. I want to fall to the floor and cry but I have to be tough. "Son you can't let them get to you. Don't let them take away your perfect day." My dad explained to me. I nod. I grab a comb and push my hair out of my face.

The wedding starts in 10 minutes, so I put on my tux and ask my dad to tie on the tie. "I knew I would do this for you someday." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and fix my collar. He patted my back and whispered good luck. My dad leaves. I start practicing my vowels over and over and over again. My mother walks in with tears in her eyes, "It's time." She said. I nod as she left. I look in the mirror and take a deep breath. I jog into the Chapel and stand I stand next to my dad (who's my best man.) A few people were filming and others were taking pictures. I repeated my vowels in my head. I watched those doors for a solid minute, until they opened. Gerard was standing there in his beautiful wedding dress, his hair was beautifully brushed into his face, and he had the most sophisticated look on his face. Mikey and gerard had their arms locked. They slowly walked down the isle. They got about half way down the isle, that's when I started crying. My dad placed a hand on my shoulder. I could see the cameras zoom in on me. I rub my eyes and took another deep breath.

Mikey released gerard off to me. I grabbed his hands and pulled him towards me. The music stops and the priest starts to talk. He says all the normal lines. Me and gerard stared intently into each other's eyes. The priest said "You may now say your vowels." I take a very hard deep breath, attempting to swallow the lump in my throat. "Gerard Arthur Way, you are the reason I get up in the morning, you're the reason I'm still here. You mean so much and too much for me to let you go. I will keep you by my side for the rest of my life. I've been waiting so long to turn you in to Gerard Arthur Iero." I told gerard, trying to keep my voice in shape. From the corner of my eye, I could see people tearing up and smiling. Gerard smiled. I could tell he wanted to kiss me but he couldn't just yet. The priest finally said "Do you, Frank iero, take gerard way to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I smiled "I do" I responded. Gerards smile became bigger. "Now do you, gerard way, take frank iero to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Gerard took no time to respond, "I do" I smiled as I imagined everything we will do from now on. Everyone gasped. "I now pronounce you as husband and husband." The priest said as he shut his bible. "You may now kiss your groom." He added. Me and gerard kissed. Now we're officially married.

Gerard is my husband now. I can't ask for a better ending. Everyone starts clapping and whistling. All of a sudden the doors bust open "Stop!" Someone yells at me and gerard. Everyone turns around to see who it is. Gerard clings to me. I feel him shaking. Mikey got out of his seat and said "Dad, leave, no one wants you here!" Are you serious? Their dad is here! How did he find out? "Oh shut up you little shit, I'm not here for you. I'm here for gerard." Gerards dad said. I tapped my dad's elbow and whispered for him to call the police. He nodded and jogged out. Gerards father came stomping towards us, but mikey stopped him. Mikey pushed his father back to keep him away from gerard. His father slapped mikey hard across the face. Hard enough for mikey to fall to the floor, holding his face. I signaled my friends to hold back gerards dad. They all got up and pushed him. Gerard ran to mikey and helped him up. Gerard examined his face. Mikey wasn't crying, but his face was tence. His slap mark was entirely red. Gerard became mad and stomped towards his father. I followed after him, questioning what he was about to do.

My friends are still holding him back. Gerard stops in front of his dad and pushed him. "No one hurts my little brother!" Gerard screamed, hitting his dad across the face. His father wouldn't take that from gerard. He released my friends grip and grabbed gerards upper arm. He tightly squeezed on and started pulling gerard towards his car. Gerards dad pushed people out of the way. I made my way to them. "Let go of me, you son of a bitch!" Gerard yelled at his dad. His father slammed gerards back against the car, with his hand around gerards throat. Gerard gripped on to his father's wrist, trying to remove his father's grip. "Frankie!" Gerard screamed, which sounded muffled and choked out. His father slammed gerard harder against the car. Me and a couple of my friends started pulling him off gerard. Luckily the police showed up, they ran towards his father and tackled him. They dragged him away. I grab gerard and hold him in my arms. I picked him up and carried him back into the Chapel. I sit him down in the first row. Everyone was surrounding him, making sure he was alright. I asked everyone to make some room. Gerard was crying hysterically, I held on to his hands. "Gerard listen to me, you're okay." I tell him. Mikey sits next to him. Mikey whispers something to gerard, which helped gee calm down. "Kitten, think about it, we're married." I said to Gerard. He laughed and smiled. "We are." He whispered. I got up and kissed him. Everyone clapped again.

Finally my life is complete❤
(To be continued)
~~~~~~~
Don't worry this is not the last chapter.