Sick Boy

I woke up at 10 this morning. I couldn't decide whether to stay in bed until he woke up or get up and do the normal thing. I decided to lay in bed.

I rolled over, facing the opposite way of gerard. After a while, he started moving around. He tucked himself into a ball, holding his stomach.

His face was full of discomfort and it was pale. A little sweat ran down his temple. He pressed my hand against his forehead, his temperature had spiked.

After about 5 minutes, gerard woke up and didn't look happy. "Daddy I don't feel to good." He mumbled.

"What's the matter?" I asked him rubbing his back gently. He flinched when I touched his skin. "My head hurts, I'm cold, and my body really hurts." He said, as his voice started to crack.

I slipped out of my sheets and went to grab the thermometer. I put it in his mouth. After a minute, I removed the thermometer. His temperature was 102°! Good god!

I cleaned it off and grabbed some medicine. He cuddled with a pillow, still looking uncomfortable. Since the TV was still in our room, I turned it on and let him watch it.

I went downstairs and made gerard some soup. I placed his soup in a tray and put his favorite pasifier next to the bowl. I carried it slowly upstairs. I kicked open the door and gave him his food.

He looked at the bowl and back at me. He was barely sitting up. "My muscles hurt. Can you feed me?" He asked me. I was kinda confused, but helped him anyway.

I cooled down the soup and slipped the spoon into his mouth. He smiled as I continued to feed him.

He thanked me and continued watching tv. I didn't understand how he got sick, but it is fever/flu season. I would leave the room and apply sanitizer to my hands.

I'm pretty good at preventing sickness. He wasn't so good, he wasn't to good about washing his hands. But he didn't get sick. This is probably the second time he's ever actually been sick, since we were together.

First time he had the flu, that was 2 years ago. It happened after we were together for 3 days, burt made him sick. It was pretty bad.

I mean he would get colds, but they were never too intense. I've been sick a couple times, but never showed it. I would have a fever and would continue my day normally. He would ask for a kiss, but I would decline.

Like I said I'm good at preventing sickness, but I would still get sick. I've been sick only 3 times.

I return to our room. He was still uncomfortable. I joined his side and stroked his hair. He looked up at me. His beautiful hazel eyes were big and filled with pain. I kissed his forehead.

He opened his mouth to say something, but quickly stopped himself and looked back at the tv.

"What is it, sweetie?" I ask him. He made a face and looked back at me. "I..........I want to cuddle, but I'm sick. So that means you don't want to." He whispered and frowned.

I thought for a moment. "Hang on" I tell him. I go to the cabinet in the bathroom and grab doctor mask. I put one on and grabbed another for gerard.

I enter the room and hand him the mask. He looked at me with confusion, but that quickly turned into a smile. I helped him put on the mask.

I pick him up and sit down with him in my arms. I grabbed a blanket and covered us both. His skin was covered   in goosebumps. I kept my cold fingertips on his thighs.

He eventually fell asleep. I wrapped him in another blanket and cuddle with him at a different angle. I wanted to go to sleep as well, but I couldn't because I worried that he would wake up and need something, but won't ask because I'm asleep.

I kept my eyes open and watched tv. My eyes were getting heavy. I shook myself awake. I laid him on the bed gently. I go to the bathroom and splash my face. I needed to shower, it took me a moment to decide.

I went ahead and got into the shower. I just finished washing my hair. I heard a rough, weezy cough come from our bedroom. I really couldn't tell if he was getting better or get worse.

I speed up my shower. I get out, get dressed and quickly go back to our room. He was gripping the sheets, there was so much discomfort in his face.

I jog to the bed and push his hair back. "Frankie! It hurts!" He cried tensing harder. I cringed when he said my name.

"What does?" I ask him, checking  his pulse. It was rapid. "M-my body! It hurts everywhere!" He cried even louder. His body is trying to heal its self.

I grab his hand. He tightened his grip on my hand. "You have to relax baby. Your body is trying to heal." I explained to him.

His crying seemed to settle and his grip loosened. I grabbed some medicine. He takes it and goes back to sleep.

I really need to get a few things done, but I can't leave his side. It's 7pm now, so I just decided to go to bed.

Before I did I put in his favorite show and sanitize a few things. I cleaned off his pasifier and put it in his mouth. His lips close around it and he cuddled closer with a pillow.

I stroked his hair back so I can cool him off with a chilled rag.  I moved his bear and his other toys. I crawl into bed and go to sleep.

I woke up several times to gerards harsh coughing. He tossed and turned. He would kick off the sheets or pull them away.

I really hope this is over by tomorrow.

~~~~~~
Sorry for not publishing for a couple days. 😞