Love

Let's begin where we left off.

I take him to the bathroom and clean off his cuts. Most of them were small enough to heal on their own, and a few others I covered with band-aids. I gently laid some ice on his bruises, to make them heal faster. We had a couple more hours before our sexual night. He smiled the entire time I fixed his wounds.

My face was kinda stiff from crying. I would occasionally look at my myself in the mirror, my eyes were red and slightly puffy. I'm not the prettiest of criers. Hell, I'm probably the ugliest crier to exist. Gerard on the other hand, he's quite adorable when he cries. I don't like when he crying, but he's so cute when he dose. He's like a baby, he crys and after 5 minutes he doesn't even look like he cried. I don't get it.

Anyway, I take him to the living room and sit him on the couch. I kiss him, then put his pasifier in his mouth. He wants to watch Rugrats, so I put the VHS tape into the VCR. He's distracted, so I sneak upstairs to get a few things ready. I get all the basic stuff and set them out. I reach under the bed and pull out......you know, out of the ordinary sex stuff. I got out hand cuffs, chains, and uh..um...a vibrater. There's apart of that doesn't want to try out the vibrater. We don't experiment like that.

I decided to go basic, I light some candles and cover the lamps with thin, red cloth. The room looks more sensual. I hope this night goes right. I've never got "decked out" for a night like this. Not even when I lost my virginity, well it was on prom night so of course it wasn't planned. I lost my v-card to a girl, it was bad. That's all I'm going to say about prom night.

I go down the stairs, listening to the Rugrats theme song. I turn the corner to see gerard still mesmerised by the tv. I sit down on the couch with him. He looks at me, like I was a stranger sitting on the bus next to him. Which sounds hysterical. I think he rather watch tv, than have sex later. I'm kidding, but the more I thought about it, I kinda made me nervous.

I try stretching my arm over him, but he just scooched over a little. Oh god the worst thing ever, rejection. I pull my arm back and rubbed down the side of my thigh. I try to play it cool about getting rejected, but I felt like I should try harder. I slip my fingers in between his. He doesn't grip my hand like he normally does. I wanted to have a little bit of attention before we went upstairs. I didn't tell him that, because I didn't want to sound desperate.

After a couple minutes, I came up with a good idea, I was gonna mess with him. I moved over a little bit and laid my arms on top of the couch. I breathed heavily and say "I'm being rejected, so I guess that means we won't have sex tonight." He quickly turns around and starts kissing me. "That's what I thought." I thought to myself. We released our lips at the same time. He hugged my waist, giving me all the love in the world. I guess he really wants to do it tonight.

I wrapped my arms around him and kept his close. I felt him smile against my chest. I occasionally kissed the top of his head. I wanted to tease him a little, so I slowly moved my hand up his sweater. He didn't seem to care so I continued further up his shirt. I reached his nipple. I teased it a little, hopping that he wouldn't stop me. I continued to tease and then I kissed his shoulder, leading up his neck. He arched his neck to the side to let me kiss a little more. I tease his nipple a little harder, as I kissed up his neck. I got to his chin and felt his face heat up.

He moaned quietly. I could feel his heart rate pick up. He looks at me and kisses me. I should probably stop teasing him, but I'm going to tease him harder. He moves over, without releasing out lips. I crawl over him and harshly pull up his leg. He gasped at the sudden pull. I run my fingers up his thigh and start pulling his panties off. He quickly stopped me and released our lips. "Take me upstairs, daddy." He whispered. I smirked. I pick him up and take him up the stairs. We get to our room, he slams the door as I walk in. I lay him down on the bed and start to get undressed. He did the same.

We both crawl to the middle of the bed. I prep us both and start to make out with him. We do that for a while, then I ask him "You ready?" He licks his lips and nods. I push in, we both let out a shaky breath. I keep a slow pace just to keep him calm. He keeps his hands against the bed frame. I grab the hand cuffs that are next to me, and put them on both his wrist. He looks at me confused, all I did was smirk at him. To keep him from telling me to take them off, I thrust very hard. Causing him to moan in pleasure.

I rub up and down his legs as I fuck him. He let's me speed up to a really fast pace. He tries to move his hands, but they're cuffed. He normal moves a little when we do this, but tonight he's moving a lot. What I mean is he's doing a lot of the work. I'm not sure how fast to go, because he's moving so much. I keep up the fast pace, he speeds up every couple minutes. I smirk at him, while he looks at me with his eyes full of lust. I take two fingers and slip them in his mouth. He rolls his tongue around my fingers and occasionally nibbled. Doing this made him slow down his hips, allowing me to speed up.

He moaned as he sucked on my fingers. I watched drool drip down his cheeks. He arched his back as I sped up once more. He pushed my fingers out of his mouth with his tongue. He breathed heavily and said, "T-take off the hand cuffs." I wasn't suprised that he wanted them off. I slowed down and removed the cuffs. He moved his arms down and rubbed his wrist. Gerard started to rub up my arms. "Finally I get to touch you with my hands." Gerard said sexually.

I smirk while I speed up again. He grips the back of my hair, pulling me towards his neck. I bite down on his collar bone. He gasped, gripping my hair tighter. I lick and suck all up and down his neck, occasionally thrusting harder. I lift my face from his neck. "I'm about to bust, so I'm going to go as fast as possible." I growled at gerard. He winced and nodded. He gripped the sheets as I grabbed his hips. I thrust as hard as I can and go at my fastest pace. "It hurts!" He mumbles. "Bite the sheets." I instructed him. He does what he is told and bites down on the blanket.

Gerards moan was muffled by the blanket. I personally think he sounds like a porn playing in the background.  I eventually bust, he releases his teeth off the blanket. He moaned and screamed at the same time. I pull out and fall back. The white liquid dripped down his thigh. He apparently came a few minutes ago. I clean myself off and put on my boxers. He sat up and kept his eyes closed. I kissed his sweaty forehead and helped him stand up.

He almost fell over, so I picked him up. I carry gee to the bathroom and lay him in the tub. The hot water hit his feet, he yelped and moved his legs up. He had rug burns on his feet and lower legs. Damn I didn't know I fucked him that hard. I cool the water down and clean him off. I got him into his pajamas and helped him into bed. I cuddle up with him. I accidentally smacked his collar bone, he winced. I pull down his shirt to see three hickeys leading to his bone. Gees collar bone had purple teeth marks all around it.

I turn a little red and kiss all his hickeys. I cover gee with another blanket and kiss him. We cuddle and fall asleep.

Tonight was hot ❤🔥
~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late chapter