His accident

I woke up much earlier than I normally do. I slipped out of gerards grip and put on some clothes. I have many things to do today.

I have to clean the house, do work, and plan me and gees wedding. The first thing I did was do work. I've missed some work this week so I needed to get that out of the way.

I went ahead and booked a church for our wedding in 2 months. I made a savings account for gerards wedding dress.

The time was 9:34, that ment gerard was going to get up soon. I sighed and lean my head back. I go to the kitchen and start heating up food and I lay out plates so I don't have to search for them.

I hear a faint whimpering. I question what it is, until I realize who I'm talking about.

I book it upstairs and into my room, to find gerard crying. No suprise.

"Daddy, I thought you left me." He cried.

I rolled my eyes and slowly walked over to him. "Now why would you think that kitten?" I asked him, sitting on the bed.

"You said you were going to lay down with me until I wake up." He wimpered, while hugging my waist.

Shit, I forgot about that. I didn't remember to lay in bed with him. I push my hair back with one hand and with the other I rubbed his back.

He calmed down a little, well at least enough to sit up and look at me. I looked him in the eyes.

I wiped a tear off his cheek. I held on to the side of his face. "I'll never leave you baby." I told him.

He nodded. "Kiss kiss?" He asked me. I chuckle and kiss him. He smiles and stands up.

"Can I pick my outfit daddy?" He asked me in his childish voice.

"Of course baby." I told him with a smirk.

He smiled ear to ear. He ran to the closet and pulled out a lime green sweater, a black wispy skirt, and thigh high socks with cats on them.

"Don't forget your underwear." I told him.

He went to the dresser and pulled out a pair of red laced panties. 

I felt my face heat up again. He quickly switched his panties. I looked at his ass, it was beautiful in those panties.

I looked away when he straightened his posture. He looked at me, ready to get dressed.

He was then dressed and I brought him downstairs. I fed him and sent him to the living room.

I cleaned off his plate and joined him in the living room. He was watching his cartoons like normal.

"Hey baby, we need to clean the house." I told him in a calm voice. 

"No daddy I don't want to!" Gerard yelled.

I became serious and told him again "Now we need to clean, kitten."

He crossed his arms saying "No."

"Don't make me give you a spanking." I told him in a rough angry voice.

It didn't seem to phase him. I grabbed his wrist and pulled, not too hard though.

His face kinda formed into a look of worry. He still didn't say anything, so I pulled him hard enough for him to fall on my lap.

He looked at me with a face that said you won't do it.

I lifted his skirt, I could feel my face heat up. He grabbed the side of my leg, hopping that I wasn't really going to.

I lifted my hand and released a hard smack against his ass. Only one did the trick.

He slipped off my lap saying "okay I'll help! Please don't spank me again!"

That's what I thought. I told him to go clean our room and shoving stuff under the bed isn't cleaning.

He looked pissed so I knew he was going to make a mess. "I'll come up there in 20 minutes so I better see some progress." I told him.

He rolled his eyes and stomped up the stairs. I chuckle, because when he does that I think it's cute.

I start cleaning the living room. I organized our movies, put gees toys in a bigger box, cleaned the windows and vacuumed.

That took 25 minutes so I needed to see how gerard was doing. I peeked in the door, to see that the room was clean except for the bed.

Gee was sitting on the bed playing with his toys. "What are you doing kitten?" I asked him.

He was startled by my voice and looked at me. "Oh, I-I finished and I wanted to play. I-I'm sorry I'll put them back." He said standing up, starting to put his toys away.

"No, you can keep playing baby." I told him smiling. He looked confused. I shut the door behind me and sighed.

I went to the kitchen and started cleaning. I washed the dishes, mopped to floor, and cleaned the counters.

I was pretty tired so I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I'm not sure how long it was but I heard a loud crash.

"Daddy!" Gerard yelled from upstairs.

I skip every 3 stairs and reach our room. I bust open the door to find a giant mirror broken in the floor.

Next to it was gerard crying and bleeding.  I jump over the glass. I touched his face and look down his leg.

He had a shard of glass in his foot. I didn't want to waste thousands of dollars in the emergency room. I picked him up and brought him downstairs.

"Daddy, it hurts!" He yelled while clutching on to my shirt.

"I know, daddy will take care of it." I reassured him.

I sat him on the couch and ran to the bathroom to get our first aid pack. All of a sudden, I hear gerard scream again.

I go back in, he had pulled the glass out. From what I can see, it wasn't too deep of a cut. I could clean it and stitch the skin back together.

He winced as I put the numbing cream on the area. I cleaned off the needle and thread to prevent infection.

I pushed the needle through the bottom half of skin. He was shaking so much that he made the needle shake.

He watched me stitch his wound, he really shouldn't be watching because he's not good with flesh. He likes blood and stuff in movies, but not in real life.

He started to look sick and pale. He turned his head and vomited in the floor.

"You shouldn't have looked." I told him.

He wiped his chin to get the vomit off.

I finished stitching him up and got a bandage. I wrapped the bandage around the stitches.

"I'll take the stitches out next week." I told him. He still didn't say anything.

He started to wobble a little bit. "Okay kitten lay back." I pushed his shoulders back to lay him down.

I got a cold rag and laid it on his head. His color started to come back. His lips were completely white.

After 10 minutes, his beautiful color came back. He opened his eyes, his eyes were perfect like always.

I was stroking his hair and I held his hand. I kissed his forehead, making him looked confused.

He squeezed my hand and smiled.

"Daddy I want to cuddle." He told me.

I nodded and sat him up, so I can hold him. I held him like a baby. He snuggled his face against my chest.

I held him tightly hopping this would never end.

~~~~
Semi boring but whatever 😄