Liar

Our wedding is in 4 days. I didn't need to worry about that, for now. Gerard wasn't talking much, he had a lie hiding inside of him that he didn't want me to know about. He's not good at hiding secrets. I can tell because he doesn't make eye contact and he plays with his fingers or bites his fingernails.

He tries anything to avoid a punishment. I know it seems dumb to spank him when he lies, but I'm tired of him not telling me the truth. It makes me feel like shit when he's having a bad day or a rough time and doesn't tell me about it. He means so much to me, that's why it breaks my heart when he lies.

Anyway, he's keep quiet for the last hour. He's not even watching tv, he's just sitting on the couch. He would only answer yes or no questions. "Kitten you need to talk to me." I told gerard.

He bit the middle of his lip and looked at me. "I'm scared that if I say something, I'll get punished." He whispered. I role my eyes and grab his hand. "I told you it only happens when you lie." I tell him, stroking his fingers. He doesn't lie that much though.

I then explain to him that, this is a temporary rule. I don't want to keep this rule for too long, so it's only gonna last a week. He seems nervous but nods.

I give him a hug and kiss him, passionately. He attempts to make this go further, but I quickly stop him. I'm waiting until later tonight to do that. He seems disappointed and pulls back a little.

I get up and make us more coffee. We literally can't have enough coffee. Today I put creamer in the coffee, only because I was in a good mood. I drink all of my coffee and tell gerard I'm going to go take a shower. He nods and I kiss his head. I turn on the shower, strip down, and get in.

I let the hot water hit my back, I flinched and pulled my back out of the water. I slowly put myself back into the water. It feels much better. I push my hair back and begin to wash it. I was about to rinse my hair, until I heard the shower curtain open. I turned around to see the back half of the shower curtain open, with gerard peeking in. He was blushing likes he's never seen me naked before. He seems to be looking at my chest, really examining my tattoos.

He sees me looking and quickly shuts the curtain. "I-I'm sorry!" He cries while he runs away. I chuckle and continue showering. I finally finish. I wrap a towel around my waist and start heading to my room. I open the door, I see gerard laying on the bed with his eyes winced closed. He had his hands in his skirt and was moaning. I quietly open the door a little more, he still doesn't notice me. I sneak in a little further, suprisingly he still doesn't notice that I'm in here.

He speeds up his hand. I tiptoe in a little more. He opens his eyes, he jumps and pull his hand out of his skirt. He turns completely red. He got up and tried walking out of the room. I stopped him and smirked. "You seemed to be having fun without me." I remarked. He looked away from me. "It would be be more fun with you." Gerard whispered.

I wasn't shock that he said that. I reached my hand around him and pinched his ass. He flinched. I moved closer to his ear and whispered "just wait till tonight." He let out a breathy moan.

I smile as he walks out of the room. I get dressed and go to check on gee. I couldn't find him anywhere, so I checked the bathroom. He was sitting in the floor, cleaning with a rag. His face was a light tint of red and sweaty. Something tells me he finished in here. He looks at me, looking kinda embarrassed.

I crouch down and stop his hand. He looked confused. I picked up the rag and threw it in the sink. I cleaned off the rag. He watched me clean the rag. I look at the mirror to watch him. I turn around quickly and kiss him. He seemed suprised by the kiss, but eventually caught on. I run my fingers threw his hair. He did the same to me but kept on tugging.

I took my other hand and started running my fingers up his thighs. I reached the edge of his skirt, so he leaned against the wall and lifed his leg a little bit. I trail up to the side of his panties. He grabbed my wrist and pushed my hand back. He released our lips and said "I want to see what you're going to do to me tonight."

I was surprised that he stopped me, but I smirked and responded with a simple "okay". He smiled and kissed me again. He puts his leg down and left the bathroom. I was tempted to grab his ass, but I didn't. I get a few things and put them in our bedroom for later tonight. I feel my face heat up, imagining what awaits.

I go to the kitchen, gerard is sitting on the table. I question him and he just smiles at me. I chuckle and kiss his cheek. "What do you want to eat?" I asked him. He made a thinking face and said "I don't care, make whatever." That doesn't help but okay. I get some pasta and throw it in a pot. I then add some spaghetti sauce. I let it heat up for about an hour. When it was done, I put some in a bowl for gee. I rarely make spaghetti, but it's just something different.

He likes it a lot, not sure why I don't make it more often. He's not a picky eater, so of course he likes it. He eats it all and washes off his dishes. Gerard didn't say much, which is kinda weird considering he's not mad right now. I clean off my dishes and go find gerard.

I check the whole house to find him. I literally couldn't find him. I look around again, still nothing. That panic kicks in again. I felt the lump in my throat build up. I look around outside, I still couldn't find him! I feel tears stream down my face. "Gerard!" I cried out. I couldn't hear anything. I ran up stairs. "Gerard!" I cried out even louder. I checked every room one more time. At this point I was sobbing. I tumble back downstairs and fall to the floor. I covered my face and started yelling his name again.

I sob even harder. I start pulling the back of my hair. I tuck myself into a ball and start screaming. "I should have never let you out of my sight! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I yell out in tears. I could tell how much I was crying, cause there were tear marks all over my pants and shirt.

I pick myself up and started crying even harder. I've never cried so much in my life, not even when I was a baby. I scream his name louder. I hoped my heart out that he was okay where ever he is.

Stood there and cried for a long time. All of a sudden the front door opened. Standing in the door way was gerard. I try to speak but no words were coming out. I walk quickly over to him and hug him, tightly. He hugs me back, even tighter. We both ended up falling on the floor. I pull my face back and hold his face with my hand. I push back his long black hair, to look at his face.

He didn't look the way he did before he left. This time he had a couple of small bruises and a few cuts. All over his arms and legs were cuts. His knees were bloodly and bruised too. He seemed scared. But more concerned because I was crying.

"You scared the living shit out me. I thought I had lost you forever. I thought I would never see you again." I told him, while pushing his hair back further.

He made a small smile and frowned again. "I got scared that I wouldn't come back." He whispered. I kissed him and asked him. "What happened you're all cut up?"

He seemed bothered by the question, but answered anyway. "I went outside to check the mail, until these guys jumped me and took me back to their house. They just kicked the shit out of me and called me horrible things. When they finished, they threw me off their front porch and made me walk back home. Frankie, I thought I would never have to experience that again." He explained.

He hasn't been beaten up by that many people since he was in high school. I hugged him. He tucked his face into my shoulder and stayed there for a long time. I felt like I would never stop crying. I quietly whimpered has I hugged him. I've never been so scared to lose him.

He lifts his head up and wiped his eyes. "Why are you crying?" He asked me giggling. I smile a little and wipe away my tears. "I was scared that I lost you forever. You mean too much to me for me to lose you." I tell him sincerely. He blushes and kisses me.

He releases our kiss and asked, "Dose this cancel our plans tonight?" I'm suprised still he wants to. I smirk. "No way." I tell him. He blushes and smiles.

I'm so glad that he's by my side again.❤
{To be continued}
~~~~~~~~
Not bad 🙂