Stop it

Frank POV

I woke up and I crawled out of bed. I got dressed and as I was almost out of the room until I needed to check on gee.

I turned around to see my princess sleeping, with a small drop of drool on his cheek.

I chuckled and went down stairs to make Gerard breakfast. I made his favorite, pancakes shaped like hearts, banana yogurt, and chocolate milk.

I also placed his favorite binky next to his plate.

"Daddy?!" Yelled gee from upstairs. It was time for me to get him dressed and down stairs.

"Coming kitten!" I yelled back up to him. I skipped every two stairs to reach his room.

I walk in to see gee smiling and laughing. I smile back at him and asked "what do you want to wear?"

"You pick, daddy." Said my kitten. Of course he would say that, he can never decide.

I walked to the closest and picked his favorite Misfits band shirt, a pastel red skirt, his faded purple socks, and a red bow for his hair.

He became very excited by his outfit. I loved how excited he would get. But one struggle is, he can be in a mood sometimes. Causing me to punish him when he misbehaved. I didn't do that to often.

I dressed him, he jumped off the bed and twirled in his skirt. "Come here baby." I said as I patted my lap. He sat down on my lap, I placed a tender, warm kiss on his pink shaded lips.

His cheeks were red. I smirked and picked him up to take him downstairs.

We get to the kitchen, he giggled as I sat him in his chair. He picked up his fork chowed down on his food.

After a few bites, I noticed something. He looked mad. I keep a close eye on him.

After about 5 minutes, he flips his plate onto the floor. I turn to the sound of the sudden crash. He was giggling.

"GERARD!" I screamed at him. He looked startled by me yelling at him. He looked at me with his dark eyes, with strans of black hair in his face.

His eyes were filled with tears. I started to feel guilty. A few tears started rolling down his face. He then tucked his face with his hands and let out a few whimpers.

"I-I- I'm sorry." Gee said. I sighed. "It's okay, just don't do that or you will be punished." I tell him.

He nodded his head and went to the living room. I cleaned up his mess. I picked up his binky and brought it to him.

I entered the living room to see gerard coloring on the walls. There were toys all over the floor.

Markers with no caps, were also on the floor, leaking into my carpet.

"No! Stop it! What are you doing?" I walk fast over to him and snatched the blue crayon from his hands.

"Making artwork for you, daddy." He responded with a smile. I gasped and said "baby, you can't do this."

His smile then became a frown. I thought to my self I would think considering that he is 23, he would know better.

"Last warning, kitten. If you continue to act up, you will get a spanking." I said. His jaw dropped with tears streaming down his cheeks. He cried out "I'm sorry, p-p-please don't punish me."

He hugged my waste and wimpered against my chest. I sighed and hugged him back.

I cleaned up the wall, carpet, and toys. He sat on the couch, looking guilty while watching his cartoons.