Bad Boy

I woke up to gerard tapping me on the shoulder. I checked the time it was 4 am.

"What is it baby?" I asked him

"I did something bad, daddy." He responded with a frown.

I was concerned about what it was. I would probably make it a warning. I stood up and rubbed my eyes.

Gee took my hand and lead me to the kitchen. We entered the room, there were smashed glasses all over the floor.

"What happened?" I asked him.
He said "I tried getting some juice, I dropped one glass. I thought it was cool so I continued to throw the glass to the floor."

"So the first time was an accident? And you wanted to smash more?"

His lip quivered, one tear streamed down his cheek. He nodded.

I sighed and hugged him. "This is your 1st warning." I told him.

He gasped and more tears came tumbling. "I said it was an accident, daddy." He cried.

I held him closer "I know baby, but you broke most of the glasses by throwing them."

He didn't say anything else. I picked him up and carried him back to bed. I went back down stairs to clean up the glass.

^next day^

I got into the shower. It was the first shower I've had in a long time. I stepped out of the shower to see the cabinets under the sink were open.

I kept makeup under there. I had it there so me and gee can play with every once in a while.

We can't play with it that often because gerard has sensitive skin.

I got dressed as fast as I could. I ran down stairs, skipping the last 3 steps. I turned around and look over the couch.

I found gerard covered in blue and purple eyeshadow, greasy lip gloss, and dark red lipstick.

"No, no, no, no" I panicked over him.
"Aren't I pretty daddy?" He childishly said.
"Kitten your pretty all the time. But what did daddy say about the make up?" I asked him.

Tears filled his eyes. "You said I can't play with it without your permission."

I booked it upstairs, I grabbed the makeup wipes and lotion. I came back downstairs and started taking off his makeup.

I explained "Baby, this is your second warning. I told you to stop misbehaving."

He responded "I know."

I removed all the makeup and placed lotion on his face.

He didn't want to talk. This wasn't out of the orginary. I said "Kitten, do you want ice cream?"

He smiled and nodded. I grabbed the chocolate ice cream and put it in a bowl.

I called him into the kitchen. He sat in his chair. I severed him his ice cream. He smiled and laughed. "Thank you, daddy." He said.

I kissed the top of his head and stroked his hair. I thought since he is occupied, maybe I could get some work done. I creeped away from the kitchen and started working on my computer.

I didn't realize how long I was gone. I needed to check on gee. I stepped out of my office. I looked in the kitchen, he wasn't in there.

His bowl was knocked over with melted ice cream pouring out of the side.

I checked the living room, he wasn't in there ether. There were tipped over  plastic tins of paint on my carpet. With a picture of me and him hugging.

I was so pissed, I finally checked our room. He had thrown blankets all over the floor.

I saw him crouching in the corner. He looked up at me through his stringy black hair.

"Daddy, I forgot to put away my stuff." He said as a muffled cry.

"Why is there paint on the carpet?" I asked.

"I tipped it over and I got scared." He said.

I really had to do this, this time. I fast walked to him and grabbed his upper arm.

"DADDY, NO NO, PLEASE!" He cried.

I walked him over to the bed. I had to do this. He has misbehaved for too long.

I lay him on my lap. I completely removed his skirt exposing all of his pink laced panties.

I didn't hesitate. I smacked him 23 times. He didn't stop crying. I realized that I was too rough. I started to knead the pain out.

He sighed in relief. I might have gotten carried away. I slid him off my lap and started to kiss the back of his neck.

He flipped over and we kissed for a while. He turned completely red. He was looking down.

I looked down to see he had a slight growth. I chuckled. I asked him "Do you want me to take care of it."

He blushed even more. "N-no I-I got it."

I let him get up and take care of it. He was clearly embarrassed.
I left the room.

I went down stairs, I cleaned up the paint and ice cream. I then fixed him some hot chocolate.

I heard him yell for me from the bathroom. I went in, he was sweaty and his face was red.

He had cum all over his hands and legs. I turned on a hot bath for him. "Can you add bubbles daddy?" He asked me. I added bubbles and his rubber bath toys. He seemed to be very happy.

After a while I got him out, dried him off, got him dressed. He wore a skeleton onsie to bed. I carried him downstairs.

I gave him his binky, while I fixed his hot chocolate. He wanted to watch as many Disney movies as possible.

We watched 3 movies. He fell asleep on my chest.

I didn't want to disturb him so I turned off the TV and went to sleep my self
~~~~
Sorry if this one sucks