Planning

Gerards wound healed up, leaving a tiny scar. I helped him around with everything, not like I do anyway.

I had planned a bunch of things for me and gerards wedding. I ordered my tux, printed out invites, and had a surprise waiting for gee.

We were watching a movie, like always. I asked him "Baby what flavor cake do you want at our wedding?"

He looked at me, with guilt. "What's the face for?" I asked him.

"You might not like what I choose." He told me in a quiet voice.

I smirked and kissed his head. "We like the same thing, so what you choose I'll like too." I told him.

"Could we have normal chocolate?" He asked me.

I rub his arm and say "Sure baby."

He smiled and cuddled closer to me.

After a while I ask him another question. "Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?"

He turned into a shade of pink. "I want to stay here, daddy." He whispered.

I loved that answer for some reason. I kinda didn't want to travel anywhere. I was happy to know that we thought alike.

"I was thinking the same thing." I told him.

He rolled over and hugged my waist. I was shirtless so I could feel his eyelashes brushing against my chest.

I stroked the back of his hair and smiled. He lifed himself up a little bit to kiss me. I kissed him back.

I don't know why we end up going further. I laid on top of him, kissing him and making our tongues play with each other.

He nudged my legs so he can lift his up. I allow him to do so. I push his knees up, and remove his skirt.

I released our lips and remove the rest of his clothing.

I reconnect our lips and he starts to suck on my tongue.  I'm trying to release again so I can prep us both.

But he wouldn't let go, so I..........grabbed his length and pumped once. Causing him to let go of my tongue.

I lubed us both and flipped him over. I slowly pushed in. He lowers him self with a heavy breath.

I sped up after a while and told him "We should wait till after our wedding."

He shook his head. "I would never last daddy." Gerard said biting his lip.

I chuckled and sped again. I could feel him shaking. I grab his hips to calm him down, his shaking settled down a little.

I felt like I was scaring him, it made sick to my stomach to think like that.

I pull out. He turns around with a confused look and asked "Why did you stop?"

"I felt like I was scaring you. You were shaking." I told him to show that I care.

"No daddy I want to continue." He said in an attitude.

I couldn't because I didn't know why he was shaking. It bothers me when he doesn't tell me what's wrong.

I looked at his ring and remembered, I needed to show that I care.

"Why are you shaking?" I asked him.

He looked down and turned his head away. I move closer to him and grabbed his chin so he would look at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. I can feel him shaking through my finger tips.

His lip quivered and a single tear ran down his face. He still didn't answer me. I grabbed his hand, to reassure him, he can tell me everything.

"You'll get mad if I tell you." He cried.

I held his face and told him "No I won't, just tell me."

He wimpered and nodded. "I h-haven't eaten in 4 days." He whispered.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I could never imagine him doing that.
Which kinda explained why his skirts were slipping off all the time.

I fed him everyday, I didn't understand. I wanted to question everything, but I just asked him one more question.

"I fed you, why are you losing so much weight?" I asked him.

"See I told you that you would get mad!" He yelled.

"No no, baby I just need to know." I told him, preventing him from walking away.

He took a while to tell me more. "I would go outside and throw up, because....." He told me before he started crying.

I held his face and told him to tell me why. He said "I thought I wouldn't fit in my dress."

He fell onto my lap. I rubbed his back and said "It was going to fit you anyway. It might not fit now, because you lost all that weight."

He started to cry harder. "But I can help you gain some of it back." I told him. He nodded and kept his face in my shoulder.

I lifted his face and kissed him. "Do you want to continue or go to bed?" I asked him.

"Let's continue daddy." He said biting his lip harder. I nod and prep us both again.

I slowly slip him on. I helped him again until he said, out of breath "I want to try by myself."

"Put your legs around mine, push your self down and up with your knees." I explained to him.

He did as I told him and as soon as he got the hang of it, he went as fast as he wanted.

"Whoa, kitten you want me to come already? Slow down." I told him, grabbing his hips to slow him down.

He nodded and slowed down. I thought it was quite pleasuring, but to gee he loved every bit of it.

He was drooling and moaning at the top of his lungs. We started kiss and he continued to suck on my tongue.

We went on for a 30 minutes. I came and he pulled himself off. I watched cum drip down his legs.

"Daddy, I need to cum!" Gerard screamed.

I got him on him on his hands and knees. I took two fingers and covered them in lubed. I pushed them in to him.

He moaned and whispered "more" Under his breath. I put 3 fingers in. After 5 minutes he finally came.

I helped him clean off. It was way passed his bed time, but he needed to be fed.

I made him food and let him stay up for a long time.

I even told him not to use to that.
~~~~
I didn't think I would post this in time. Luckily I did😆