Baby

I was working in my office. I was almost done. Until gerard came into my office, his hazel eyes were wide and filled with terror. I began to worry.

"What's the matter, baby?" I asked him.

I saw the lump in his throat form. He said "My ex-master."

I knew he was talking about Burt. Burt sexually abused and punished gerard.

Gee wasn't allowed the call him daddy like he does to me. Gee was instructed to call him master.

I went to go open the door. Gerard grabs my shirt as if the say daddy please don't open the door.

I open the door to find burt standing on my door step. He looked at me. He quickly directed his attention to gerard.

"Wow you look even more like a bitch." He said to gerard

I heard gee gulp. He moved closer to the door frame.

Burt grabbed gerards wrist and held him with one arm. He licked the side of gees jawbone.

Gerard tilted his head to avoid the lick. Burt smirked. He lifed gerards skirt. He laughed. He took his free hand and stuck it in gerards panties.

I punched burt, causing him to release gerard. Gerard pull his skirt down. I pushed him back into the house. I spat at burt and slammed the door behind me.

I turned around and grabbed gerards face. "I'm sorry that, that happened to you, baby." I told him.

He kept his face down. He was clearly embarrassed. I felt like a terrible boyfriend.

I grabbed his chin and lifed his face. I kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my neck. I carried him to the couch. I kissed and nibbled his neck. I nibbled on one spot causing him to moan.

I smirked and continued to nibble. He continued to moan. I didn't realize how long I was doing it.

He let out a loud long moan. I thought it felt good, but my hand was wet. I stop to see that gerard came.

His face was red, sweaty, and with strans of hair.

"I'm sorry daddy!" He yelled.

"No, no its fine. Let's get you cleaned up and into bed." I told him.

He nodded and stood up. I got up too. I took his hand and lead him to the bathroom.

I cleaned him up and put him to bed. I curled up next to him and went to sleep.

•next day•
I heard someone yelling and a very loud smacking sounds. I jumped out of bed and ran into the living room.

I found burt belting gerard, yelling awful things at him.

"You useless piece of shit! Your worthless! Your just a sex toy to me!" Burt yelled at gerard.

"P-p-please stop." Cried gerard.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my gun. I ran back down. I pointed my gun at him.

"Hey, put your hands up and slowly walk out of my house!" I yelled at him.

He did as I said and left.

I dropped my gun to the floor, and ran to gerard. I touched his back, where he wasn't hit.

He was trembling so much. His ass and back were covered in red marks. He had his arms covering his head. He turned his head to look at me.

His face was pale and wet. I went to the bathroom and got a cold rag. I placed it on his back.

He gasped and trembled even more.

"How did he get in?" I asked him.

He took a moment to answer. "He busted in and I was down here playing. He took my clothes off and started hitting me."

I wanted to cry. "I'm sorry. I could have protected you." I told him.

He sat up and hugged me tight. I didn't let go for a long time.

We continued our day normally.

•a week later•

Gee wanted to go to the park. I got him dressed. He hasn't misbehaved in a week, but I still tell him to behave.

We arrive at the park. He ran over to the swings. I push him. He's having a good time.

Until, there were family's taking pictures of him. Considering the obvious, it was normal.

Not to gee though. He gets mad when people take pictures of him.

He suddenly got off the swing and walked to a car, with a family staring at him. He started kicking the side of their car.

"GERARD! STOP!" I yelled at him. He didn't stop, so I picked him up and put him in my car.

I paid the family to fix the damages. I get into my own car. Gerard looked at me.

"You're in so much trouble. Baby you can't do that!" I told him.

He began to sob. I knew that would happen. We get home.

I decided that I spank him too much. I'm going to put him in time out.

I drag him to my office and put him in the corner. "You don't get a spanking today, but you have time out. I will come and get you in a few minutes."

I felt his fingers go down the back of my leg as if to say daddy please don't go.

I left the room. I came back a few minutes later. He apologized and gave me a hug.

We went downstairs and watched tv. After a while I noticed something. He slipped off his panties and crawled on to my lap.

He bit his lip. "Can we.....please?"He asked. I hesitated. I unzipped my pants. I grabbed the lotion and applied it to my self.

I slipped him on slowly. He arched his neck. He moaned and drooled. He didn't know how to do this on his own. So I grabbed his hips and moved him up and down.

I started to go faster every minute. When I moved him as fast as I could, he was crying with pleasure.

"Daddy I'm gonna...gonna...AHHHH!" Gerard yelled. He came on me and himself.

He pulled himself off and licked the cum off my chest. I stroked his hair.

I kissed him and I can taste the bitter cum on his lips. He giggled.

We went to our room and got cleaned up.

We cuddle and fall asleep.
~~~~
Yep