Things happen

Valentines day is in 2 days. His shoe's showed up this morning. But gerard was sitting on the couch when I got the mail, the label was on the side of the box.

I covered the label and slinked to my office to hide the box. I checked to make sure they made the shoe's right.

They made the shoe's his size, but they weren't the right color. They were suppose to be pink, they came in to be blue.

I clenched my teeth and slid the box under a table. I balled up my fist and punched the wall. I fell to the floor with my face covered, there was blood dripping down my fist.

"Daddy? Are you okay?" Gerard yelled from the living room.

I took a few heavy breaths and yelled back "Daddys fine, I'll be there in a minute."

I stood up and examined my fist. I went to the bathroom and started to rinse off the blood. "Fuck" I whispered under my breath.

Gerard walked into the bathroom, with a blanket tied around his wrist. He gasped and ran to me.

He quickly grabbed my hand, which had bloody water dripping off of it. "W-what did you do?" He asked me.

"I got a little angry and punched the wall." I told him. He wanted to help but he didn't know how.

"I'm sorry daddy." He cried. I was confused on why he was sorry.

So I asked him "Sorry for what kitten?" He looked up at me with sadness.

"I did something, didn't I?" He questioned me. I chuckle at the dumb response.

"No, of course not." I tell him. He nodded, but wasn't accepting of the answer.

"But why did you punch the wall? It had to be because of me. Do I have to be punished?" He asked.

He pressed his arms against his chest, like I was going to hit him. I hugged him hovering my bloody hand over the sink.

He flinched when I hugged him. "You didn't do anything, I promise." I whispered in his ear.

He nodded. He then stood on his tip-toes for a kiss. I loved that he that he was shorter than me. He was up to my shoulder. On his toes he was up to my chin.

I kissed him tenderly. He smiled when I released our kiss. "Can I help you clean your cut, daddy?" He asked.

"Sure." I told him. He reached in to the cabinet, grabbing Neosporin and band-aids. I instructed him through the whole thing.

I would think he would know how to do this, but I guess it's been a long time. I kissed his forehead after he applied the last band-aid.

He giggled. Gerard grabbed my wrist and lead me to the living room. He pushed me onto the couch, while he put in Annabelle 2.

He really likes this movie and I do to, so I was okay with it. He held my hand. He had a pasifier in his mouth, I could hear him nibbling on it.

I let him lay this legs over mine, he had on pastel yellow tights, with a navy blue skirt, and a dark blue sweat shirt.

I run my fingers up and down his legs. He squeezed my hand tightly. He gently rubbed my band-aids. I liked how caring he was.

"Daddy? Can I have a kiss?" He asked me childishly. I smirked and leaned in closer. He quickly kissed me back.

I begin to kiss him roughly. I push him back and hover over him. I slip my fingers in his panties. He moaned before I had done anything.

(⚠ALOT OF SMUT!⚠)

I begin to finger him slowly. He pulled his legs up. He released our lips with a moan. I helped him flip over, with out removing my fingers.

I added another finger and went deeper. He asked me to remove his panties. I start slipping them down, I only pushed them down to his knees. I push his tights down a little more, to see his thighs better.

I pulled my fingers out and pushed in my length. I didn't do it slowly, he arched his back and tears start rolling down his face.

"Should I stop?" I ask him.

He took a moment to answer. I started to pull out, until he cried "D-don't stop!"

I push back in faster. He lowered his head and started biting his hand. I start going fast and harder. He gripped the couch, and moaned harder.

He came on his skirt, hand, and couch. He released a heavy breath and relaxed his muscles.

I hadn't came yet, so I pulled out and covered my erection. He sat up and looked at me covering it.

He removed the blanket and slipped my length into his mouth. He didn't hesitate and began to bob his head up and down.

I came after 2 minutes. He had a mouth full of cum. I didn't want him to choke.

"Go spit it out." I told him.

He shook his head and attempted to swallow. "Baby, go spit it out." I told him in a strict voice.

He shook his head again. I grabbed his face and prided his mouth open. I started scooping the cum out of his mouth. He started spitting it into the floor.

When he was done a drip of cum was on his chin. I wiped it off and helped him change his skirt.

He went to walk out of our room, but I noticed he was limping. Shoot, I forgot to add lube. I probably should have done that first.

I grabbed his arm and asked him "are you okay?" He nodded. But clearly he wasn't. I handed him lotion and told him to apply it to his......you know.

He looked disgusted, but went to the bathroom anyway. I went to my office and hid the shoe's in a better place.

I was still pissed about the color.

~~~~
Sorry for the ackwardness