High heels

I woke up at 5:45 this morning to order high heels for gerard. Valentines day is in 3 days, so I needed to get them now.

I decided to not change my clothes, I just ran downstairs. I had to find the perfect pair of heel.

I basically skipped my coffee and wentahead to my computer. I got to the first website, nothing looked good. So I went to the next website.

There was a perfect pair of heels, but were they perfect enough? I saved them and went to another website.

After almost 2 hours, I went through 10 different websites. I bought a pair of 5 inch heels that were sparkly and had a pinkish tint.

I messaged the makers and asked them to make his size. They messaged me back saying the shoe's should be here in a day.

It was 8:03 am. I was so tired. I finally stood up, I leaned against my desk because my knees were about to crash.

I regain strength and walk to the kitchen. I started cooking until I heard a faint crying.

I felt a overwhelming worry. I ran upstairs to our room. He wasn't in there so I looked in the bathroom. He was sitting the floor crying.

He had his arm covered with his hand.  "What did you do?" I asked him.

"N-nothing!" He quickly responded.

I rolled my eyes. "You clearly did something. You're not a good lier."

He sucked in his lips and removed his hand from his arm. There was a big gash. That overwhelming feeling made me dizzy.

I leaned to the floor with him. I gently grabbed his arm, examining the wound. I could feel him shaking, he must have thought he was in trouble.

"How did this happen?" I asked him, in a strict voice. He seemed to get startled.

"I sent to take a shower and I slipped with the s-shower head in my hand. The pointy part slipped down my wrist." He responded.

I would be mad because he didn't ask me to turn on the shower. But I'm not since he was hurt.

The wound wasn't too deep, so I just got bandages. I cleaned up gerard and helped him take a bath.

I look at the shower head, there was a sharp part that I needed to fix. It had gees blood dripping down the pipe.

I went back to the kitchen to continue cooking. I have to keep a close eye on him. He got up to go to the living room.

"No, stay in here. I'll be done in a minute, I swear." I told him.

He looked at me confused and started to shake more. "But I want to go watch TV." He told me.

I would let him go watch TV, but I have to watch him. "I want you to stay in here. I'm almost done." I told him harshly.

He nodded and slowly slipped back in to his seat. I laid a plate in front of him. He stared at his plate for a while.

I didn't rush him. I finished after he had taken only a few bites. "Take your time." I told him.

He had taken a few more bites. His shaking seemed to settle down. I let him go watch TV, while I cleaned up.

After a couple minutes, I heard him singing softly. I loved listening to him sing.

He was singing creep by Radiohead. It was beautiful. He would never sing for me or with me.

I joined him in the living room, his singing had stopped. I sat down with him, he instantly cuddled up with me.

He slipped his fingers in between mine and squeezed tightly. I had my arm slinged over his shoulder.

I rubbed his arm gently causing goosebumps to form over his skin. I pull a blanket over him, to keep him warm.

After a while, he asked "can I sit on your lap, daddy?" I chuckle at his childish request.

"Sure, baby." I answered him. He smiled and slipped on to my lap. He gently grined his hips into mine.

I grabbed his hips and lifed him a little, to get us face to face. He bit his lip, to get me going.

I placed a hand on his face and pulled him in for a kiss. We kissed, but after a couple seconds, he slipped his tongue into my mouth.  I did the same back to him, I felt him smile.

I released our lips, I put my fingers in his mouth. I played with his tongue, and watched drool dribble down his chin.

I pulled my fingers out, causing a string of saliva to smack against his lips. He wiped his mouth with his wrist.

He went back for another kiss, I quickly grabbed the pasifier next to me and put it in his mouth. He furrowed his brows, while I smiled.

He slipped off my lap and cuddled back with me. I felt his face heat up against my chest. I smirked.

He wanted to watch a scary movie, so I grabbed a movie that we haven't watched yet. I put in insidious: last key.

The first couple minutes weren't bad, until a demon popped up out of nowhere. Gee tensed up and dug his nails into my side. He normally loves scary movies.

After another 20 minutes, he screamed "No! Turn it off! I don't like it, daddy!" He sat up and hugged me tightly. 

"Come on, it's not that bad." I told him.

He began to shake again. "No no! It's scary! I don't like it!" He cried.

I switched off the TV. I stroked his hair. "I thought you liked scary movies?" I questioned him.

"I-I do just not that one." He responded.

I chuckle, because he never got scared by scary movies. He loves the insidious movies, it suprised me to see him get scared by a movie.

I guess his innocence got the best of him.

~~~~~~
♡◇♤