Painful lust

*let's continue where we left off*

I needed to throw out the crop. I slipped away from him and picked up the crop. I felt the sudden urge to hit him (ugh I'm worse than burt). I closed my eyes and walked away. I went outside and snapped the crop in half. I threw it the trash and jogged back inside.

I went to the kitchen and started cooking. I haven't made anything decent for him in a while, so I decided to make him macaroni and cheese. He really likes this, I don't know why I don't make it more often.

I let it sit on the stove so it could heat up. I go to the living room to check on gee. He looked uncomfortable and was tensing his fist. He pushed his hands against the back of the couch. He clenched his teeth and whispered "please stop. No! Don't touch me!" I got worried.

I crouched down next to him and shook him awake. He woke up with a sudden jump, and instantly started crying. He wrapped his arms around my neck. I turned his body towards me. I grabbed the back of his thighs and lifed him off the couch. He lifed his head off my shoulder and sniffled. "What was your dream about?" I asked him, to show that I'm concerned.

He let out a shaky breath. "I dreamt that you gave me back to burt." He cried, rubbing his eyes. It sounds like I own him. I don't, I let him do what he wants. Well sorta but you get the point. It also makes it seem like I "bought" him. I found him on the streets and took him in. (You should know this by now)

I roll my eyes and kiss him. I pull away after a few seconds. "I will never give you back to burt. He doesn't deserve you." I explain to him. He nods and kisses me again. He pulled back and asked, "What are you making?" I smiled and told him I was making mac & cheese. He smiled even wider.

The food was done and I fixed him a bowl. He ate it all and cleaned his dishes. He went back to the living room, without saying anything. I was kinda confused, but I ignored it. When I was done cleaning, and I went to join gee in the living room. I walked him to see gerard in a sexy out fit. His body looked so perfect in it.

He had on a skin tight tanktop, lacey black panties, and thigh high, silk socks. He was playing with the string on the side of his socks. He bit his lip, tempting me to come over. He took his other hand to push his hair back in a sexual way. He smirked as he bit his lip harder. I cover the bottom half of my face. He walks over to me and grabs my hand.

He leads me to the couch, he pushed my chest to make me sit down. I sit down and wonder what he was about to do. He turned on some sexual music and started dancing like a stripper. He was twirling his hips and lifting his tanktop a little. I cross my legs to hide my obvious growth.

He chuckled when I crossed my legs. After a few minutes, a song came on that was called come get her by rae stermmurd. I grab his hand and pull him toward me. I start lip-sycing to the song. He blushed and stood on his toes for a kiss. I grab the back of his thigh and pull him in for his kiss.

I kiss him roughly, then he grabs my bottom lip with his teeth. It kinda hurt but let him continue anyway. He bit my lip so hard that it drew blood, not a lot though. I pull back and pull his socks down to his knees.

I pull his tanktop up to his chest. He pushes his hair back again. I lay him on his hands and knees and remove my clothing. I pull down his panties and prep us both. "Now, I have a game. You can't moan, if you do you get a one smack against your ass." I tell him, in a strict voice. He gulps and nods to show he understands.

I push my length into him. He puts his head down. I could tell he was tightening his lips to keep a sound from coming out. I go faster after a couple minutes, he grips onto the couch. To make him lose I pinch his inner thigh. He let's out a moan. He quickly covers his mouth. "You get one smack later." I tell him.

"Damn it," He whispers under his breath. I go much faster. His arms start shaking. He let's out a shaky, heavy breath, still trying to hold in his moan. He held it in too long and let out a big moan. "I couldn't help it." He whispered. I smirked and said "make that two." He sighed. "Want to run that by me again?" I asked him. He shook his head with no hesitation. "That's what I thought" I remarked.

I continue but go really fast. He began to shake, which of course made me nervous. I'm about to cum, so I sped up one more time. "I can't take it!" Gerard cried. I gripped his hips harder. "I'm almost done." I told him, grunting.

He let out a rough scream. "Please stop!" He cried even louder. I held on to his thighs. "Just wait another minute!" He yelled at him. He started crying and moaning louder. "STOP!" Gerard yelled at the top of his lungs. He pulled himself away. He tumbled off the couch and tucked himself into the corner.

I didn't realize that when he ment stop, he ment stop. He must have had another flashback of burt. He put his hands over his head and had his knees against his chest. Oh god he's petrified. "I-I-I'm sorry, I couldn't finish at the pace." He cried. I really should have slowed down. I stood up and put my boxers back on. "No, I'm sorry. You should have told me to slow down." I tell him.

I crouch down next to him and push his wet, stringy hair out of his face. He flinched like I was going to hit him. I watched the sweat drip down his face. Why was he so nervous?

I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom to clean him up. Yes I know he's naked, not like I haven't seen him naked already. I leave the bathroom so he can finish himself. Me being worried and disappointed, my growth went down.

When he finished I cleaned him up, put him in a band shirt and my boxers, and laid him in bed. I covered him in several blankets and cuddled next to him.

He's so sweet, I don't why I do such awful things to him.

~~~~~
Yay chapter 20😄