Back story

I'm pretty sure, you guys want to know gees back story. So let's try to make this quick.

Gerard was a normal boy for most of his life. When he was in 8th grade, he was in his mom's closet trying on her clothes as a joke.

When he put on a skirt, that he's never seen his mom wear. He felt so good in the skirt. He felt like himself. He tried on many of his mom's skirts.

His dad walked in on gerard. He punished him, hopping it would knock some sense into gee.

It didn't work. When he would get his allowance, he would buy cute skirts and sweaters.

He would hide them in his backpack and when he got to school he would change into a skirt.

He continued to do that everyday in high school. One day, in gees senior year. It was time for spring pictures.

Gerard didn't know that and he had already changed his clothes. He was called into the gym for pictures.

He begged and pleaded to go change his clothes, they wouldn't let him. They took the picture and sent him back to class.

He ran to the bathroom to cry, because they sent home sample pictures. He knew he was going to be in trouble within a week.

A week later, he was heading to the bathroom after last period. He saw his father standing by the entrance/exit. He looked pissed.

His father signaled gerard to come over to where he was. Gerard slowly walked to his dad.

His father thought he was taking too long and jogged over to gerard. Gee tried to push him away.

His dad grabbed gees shoulders, he yelled and shook gerard. "What did I tell you?!" He yelled at gee.

"I can do w-what I want,you can't stop me!" Gerard yelled.

His father has had enough. He turned around gerard around, and whistled out to get everyone's attention.

Everyone turned around and looked at them. His father yelled out "I want to show you how much of a pussy my son is!"

He lifed his skirt exposing that gerard wore panties. Everyone gasped and started laughing.

Gees father pushed him to the floor and left. Students were taking pictures of him.

Gerard got up, pulled his skirt down, and ran home.

He grabbed all of his stuff and ran away. That's when he met burt.

Burt instantly turned gerard into his sex slave. He would punish him every chance he got.

Gerard told me he wasn't punished in the way I punish him. Burt would sexually punish him, basically forced into sex acts.

For example:
Gerard would be pleasuring himself while burt was at work. Burt came home early and saw gerard pleasuring himself. He put gee on his hands and knees and pulled out a toy.

He stuck it in to gerard and turned it on to the highest setting. He would tie gees hands together to keep him from touching himself.

Burt would leave for a couple hours, leaving gerard in pain. He would would come back and take it out of gee. But would abuse him after. {Inspired by a different fanfic}

Gerard later ran away after two years with burt. Gerard was 20 when I found him. I was 22 at the time.

I took him to my house, cleaned him, and fed him. After that night, I fell in love with him.

I confessed my love to him, he told me felt the same. I let him call me daddy from then on. I called him baby or kitten.

He told me that he left a bunch of his clothes at Burts house. I bought him a ton of clothes and toys.

We sorta kept our relationship slow at first. After 2 months of being together we had sex. It was good but ackward.

We kept our life's steady. Now we're here. I love him more than anything.

Nothing can take my baby away from me. Gerard always ask me "will you love me forever?" I always say yes.

My old Co-workers made fun of me for being with someone like gerard. I didn't care what they had to say about me. But they said awful things about gerard.

I ended up getting a new job, but I get to work from home on my own hours.
I use to spend most of my hours at work. I now spend my entire time taking care of gee.

Gerard told me that high school was very hard, not because of class, because of bullies. 9th grade was the worst time for him.

Students called him "tranny". He would be slammed in to locker, tripped, punched, or spat on.

He had told me in 10th grade, girls threw unopened pads and tampons at  him. A few times throughout school, teachers asked for him to move to a different class, because he was distracting.

The principal didn't help, because he was too weirded out to talk to gee.

Gerard also had a boyfriend in high school. His name was Bob. Bob asked gerard out and of course gee said yes. They did that basic couple stuff.

One day bob and gerard pulled each other in to the bathroom. Bob asked gerard to take off all his clothes so he can admire his figure.

Gerard did as he was told, but little did he know, he was being played. Bob is a popular kid who hates gee.

He was offered $1000 to go out with gee and get naked pictures of him, to spread around school.

When gerard was completely undressed, Bob took a couple of pictures and walked out of the bathroom.

A week later, Bob told him the truth and didn't spread the pictures because he didn't want to be labeled as a perv.

Gerard said his heart was broken because he thought he met someone who loved him. Gee stayed single.

Gerard had zero friends. He had friends in middle school, until in high school they saw that he was wearing girl clothes. So basically they weren't his actual friends.

Gee also has a brother, I didn't know that. His name is mikey. Mikey  supported gerard and helped him buy his clothes. Mikey is younger, he's 20 and gay. Just saying. Their parent's don't know that mikey is gay.

Mikey moved to a different state when he was 18, to get away from his parents.

Anyway that's gerards back story.

~~~~
Next chapter will be better 👍