Love after marriage

Gerard was having the best day of his life. We got married, he got a ton of new clothes, and he got a bunch of cute birthday presents. I started to clean up downstairs and I told gerard to hang up our new shirts. He skipped upstairs, with an armful of shirts. I chuckle as I start picking up the crumbled wrapping paper. I get a trash bag and throw away the paper. I finally finished and joined gerard upstairs. He was laying on the bed, kinda curled up with a pillow. I laid down next to him. I kissed the side of his shoulder and moved up to his jawline, also I had my hand on his thigh. I would gently moved my hand up his cold thigh. Gerard blushed and giggled. I continued the kiss up and down his neck. Gee grabbed my leg and pulled it over his leg. "Cold?" I asked gerard. He shivered as he nodded. I pulled a blanket over him and rubbed his arms to warm him up. He rubbed himself against me. He was rubbing himself on a spot that made me hard. I bit down on his neck to nibble. He gasped as he arched his neck a little. I smirk against his skin. He rolled over to be more physical with me.

We both start making out, it seems way more hot now that we're married. I think gerard feels the same. He starts feeling my chest under my shirt. His cold fingers laid across my bare chest. A shiver went up my spine, that's how cold his fingers were. I removed my shirt, because I knew what we were about to do. I sat up, without releasing our lip, and moved gerards hips over my knees. I pulled gerards panties off, which they sorta rolled as I pulled them over his thighs. I released our lips to remove his shirt and skirt, then I started to kiss up his hips. I moved up to the middle of his stomach, causing gerard to arch his back a little. I grinned as I move up some more. I pulled my jeans down to my knees. Gerard took in a deep, shaky breath.

I steadily asked him, "Do you want to?" Gerard whispered in his sexual voice, "please." He was so out breath that he took a moment to say something else. "Fuck me until I cry." Gerard mumbled under his breath. Those words rang through my ears, practicality giving me a head ache. I didn't expect gerard to say that, I stopped thinking about it more about what I'm doing. I grabbed the lube and put a little on my fingers. I was about to prep us but gerard stopped me. "We don't need that." Gerard whispered. I have to prepare us and I mean HAVE to. "No baby, you'll bleed. I have to." I explained to gerard. He frowned and scoffed, "But I want to try without the lube. Please daddy?" Gerard asked me in his pleading, childish voice. I rolled my eyes and quickly applied lube to gerard, before applying it to myself. "NO! Stop! What are you doing?" Gerard yells at me. I push his wrist down to keep him from stopping me. "I'm not having you bleed again." I tell him. His face changes from a frown to a look of concern. I take a deep breath before asking him, "Do you still want to?" Gerard seemed shocked by the question, but nodded.

I slowly push into gerard, as I grabbed his hips. His breath became shaky. I gently thrust to make sure he's comfortable. Gerard arches his neck. I take that as a sign and go a little faster. I raised his hips a little higher on my knees. Gerard was mumbling something under his breath. I could only make out a few words. "Fuck," Gerard moaned. "It's so hard," He added on. I thrusted harder, making gee moan loudly. "Faster," Gerard whispered while he gripped on to the sheets. I shrugged and went much faster. He was releasing breathy moans, they were quite pleasing to listen to. I sped up again, almost to my maximum speed. Gerard moaned uncontrollably while gripping the sheets harder. "Kiss me so I'm not so loud!" Gerard yelled at me. I smirked as I adjust him to reach his lips. When our lips connect, gerard struggled to keep them together. I thought he was being silly to ask me to kiss him when he can't keep his moans down. I gripped his hips harder, causing gerard to whisper "ow" under his breath. I lean further over him, "I'm going to go really fast. You ready?" I ask gerard. He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist. I thrust as fast and hard as possible. Gerard dug his nails in my back and laid his face on my shoulder. He started biting my shoulder, trying to conceal his moans. He released his teeth and moaned so loud, that it practicality echoed throughout the house.

I came and stopped. Gerard was so out of breath. He hadn't came yet so I grabbed his length and pumped for him. Gerard jumped at the sudden grasp. His loud uncontrollable moans come back. Drool drips down his cheeks and he roughly ran his fingers down my back. Gerard came moments later. It went all over our stomachs, my chest, and my hand. Gerard sighed in relief and leaned his head back. I pulled out and leaned back with my arms behind me. My fingers were throbbing. Gerard legs were throbbing, I could tell because I can see his pulse throughout his legs. Mostly in his thighs. I grab the wipes next to us, I clean my hand off first before cleaning off gerards stomach and my chest. Gerard slid out of bed and went to the closet to get his pajamas. I slipped my jeans back on and stepped off the bed, when my feet hit the floor, they instantly went numb. I let the blood rush back to my feet before going to the closet. "Do you want to wear something of mine?" I asked gerard. He looked up from the drawer and thought for a moment. "N-no it's fine." He answered looking back at the drawer. I knew he wanted to wear my boxers but he was too nervous to ask, even though he wears them all the time.

"You sure?" I ask him again. He turns back around and grins. "Okay. I can't say no." He whispered as he blushed. I smirked at his adorable answer. I grab my dark blue boxers and a Radiohead shirt. I help gerard put them on before tucking him in. I just remove all of my clothes, except my boxers and I cuddle him as I fall asleep.

Today was absolutely amazing.❤
~~~~~
Sorry for not publishing in a couple days 😶