Lustful

But I continue to tease him.

He really didn't like that I was teasing him. He started hitting me. I took my hand out of his skirt, and step back to show him I'll stop.

I let him chill out before I go back to continue. I slip back in between his legs. I jerk his legs up to get a better angle.

I slip my hands under his panties and play with is ass. His heart rate picked up.

I began to suck and nibble on the side of his neck. I slowly move down to that one spot. He tilted his head so I would have more room to nibble.

He tugs on my shirt, asking me to remove it. He stopped tugging, he pushed me back a little.

I was confused, until he started tugging on the zipper to my jeans. I gave him permission to continue.

What I didn't expect him to do is, slip my length into his mouth. He licked my tip and slowly licked down.

He started bobbing his head up and down. I felt overwhelmed. I covered my face and started to sweat.

After awhile, I was about to bust. I didn't want to though. I tried to push his head, he wouldn't budge. I just let him continue.

I came, he pulled his head back, with a mouth full of cum. He tried to swallow but it wasn't working.

"Settle down baby, you're going to choke." I told him.

He nodded and let some of the cum slip out of his mouth. I watched the white liquid drip on to his thighs and floor.

I got down to the floor with him. I kissed him using my tongue to scoop out some of the cum.

God I've never tasted my own cum before. I swallowed it slowly. It burned going down my throat but I didn't care.

He eventually swallowed it all. I felt like all my energy had been drained out. I leaned my head back against the couch.

Gee looked like he was still struggling to swallow. He crawled over to me and laid his head against my chest. I stroke his hair and hold his hand.

I helped him up, I lead him to the bathroom. "I want you to take a bath, because we are going out to buy your dress." I told him.

His face instantly lit up. He started jumping and clapping. I liked how his childish side would come out unexpectedly.

I smiled. He quickly shut the door. I chuckle and shake my head.

I had to sit out 3 outfits for him. He would want to know his options on what to wear.

I changed my clothes. I dressed in to a pierce the veil shirt, black jeans, and my red vans.

After 10 minutes, I needed to check on gee. I leaned my ear against the door. I heard gerard moaning.

40 seconds later, his moaning got louder and heavier. I heard him sigh in relief. I knocked on the door.

"You okay baby?" I ask him.

I hear the water splash, almost sounding startled. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." He yelled back.

I had to pretend like I didn't know what he was doing.

"Well, hurry. We gotta get going." I told him.

When I said that he quickly opened the door, ready to get dressed. I showed him what he could wear out.

He chose a mint green sweater, black skirt, thigh high black socks, and navy blue lace panties.

I straightened his hair to make him look more presentable. He didn't like his hair straightened, because he thought he looked dumb with straight hair.

I thought he looked cute with straight hair. I put his shoe's on him. I told him "you have to try on your dress, so you have to behave. If you misbehave you get a spanking and no movie."

He nodded and tucked his hands between his knees. I kissed his cheek and lead him to the car.

He stayed quiet, I became concerned again. "What's wrong, kitten?" I asked him.

"I'm scared that my dress won't fit." He whispered.

I role my eyes and tell him "It will fit."

"What if it doesn't? What if you just wasted money on something that doesn't fit?" He said, tears filled his eyes.

I really didn't know what to say. All I could say was "The dress will fit."

He nodded and turned his head back towards the window.

I became worried by the fact, that the dress might not fit.

~~~~~~
Sorry for being short. But I hope you enjoyed