My stubborn husband

My immature husband decided to spend his day watching tv. Everytime I asked him to help me, he would ignore me. "I would like if you helped me clean a little." I said to gerard. He rolled his eyes at me. What the hell is up with him? I try somemore gentle approaches, but they don't work. He just keeps rolling his eyes. "Alright little brat, I'm not asking you again!" I snap at gerard. He looks at me with his big hazel eyes. He doesn't seem pleased by my attitude.

Gerard stood up and pushed me out of the way, before running upstairs. I fell down and heard our bedroom door close. Why is he being a bad boy? I walk quickly up the stairs and to our room door. He locked the door. Son of a bitch! "Gerard open this door!" I yelled through the thick wood. I can hear the little giggle. He's satsified with my anger.

"Are you getting mad daddy?" Gerard giggled as he scooted closer. I'm so confused. "What is up with you Gerard?" I asked him.

He sat there quietly before saying, "I just wanted to have a little fun. But you had to be a meany." What? I just asked him to clean. Seriously I don't know what to do.

"Help me clean and maybe we'll have fun." I tell Gerard. I'm hoping he'll take up my offer.

I hear him scoff a little and ruffle his skirt. "But daddy I don't want to clean! I wanna play!" Gerard whines.

Hearing Gerard whine gets annoying after a while. But I've gotten use to it, I'm married to him for God's sake. I have kinda have an idea on how he can help me.

"Everything you help me with, will equal how many toys you get. How does that sound?" I ask him.

He takes a moment then asked, "You promise?" I nodded as I said "yes I promise." I heard the floor creek as he stood up and unlocked the door. He opened the door slowly, with a scared look on his face.

I reached out my hand. He flinched as I did so. Once he realized what I'm trying to do, he took my hand. I lead him to the kitchen and told him what to do. "I want you to clean off the table then wash a few dishes."

Gerard stomped his foot in rage. I hand him a wet towel and pointed at the table. He sighed did what he was told. Once he finished he slammed the wet cloth into the sink. Gerard sighed again as he hastily cleaned the dishes.

He's not happy, I don't like seeing him like this. I'm trying to keep him organized in a way. He flopped down into a chair and whined. I kissed the top of his head as a thank you.

"What do I have to do now?" Gerard asked in a tone that was rushed. "Now don't get bossy, go pick up your toys from the living room." I ordered Gerard. He seems even more displeased. As he gets up from his chair, hes mumbling. Gerard slams the chair back into place and stomps loudly to the living room.

I wipe the counter and sweep the floor. As I'm about to get the dust pan out, Gerard comes back into the kitchen in lacey, black lingerie. Oh my god, its so sexy on him. He scoots out a chair and props his leg up. Gerard starts adjusting his knickers. The black slik over his skin makes me go crazy. I want to tear it off with my teeth.

"Like what you see daddy?" Gerard asked with a hint of suduction in his voice. I bite my lip trying to contain myself. "Of course. Why wouldn't I like it?" I said told the sexy Gerard.

He bit his lip and came to my side of the table. He hoped onto the table and opened his legs. Gerard ran his fingers down the center of his thighs. He started rubbing his cock through his panties. Gerards breath gets shaky. "Can we? Please?" Gerard begs.

"I can't, I have to finish cleaning." I said roughly as I turned back to the counter. I can feel his disappointment behind me. Once I hear Gerard stop rubbing himself, I whisper, "But damn your so sexy." I swiftly turn around and push myself between Gerards thighs. He gasped as I pushed my lips against his.

I grip his thighs roughly and lift them. I kiss down his neck. I bite down on his collarbone, sending a shudder through Gerards slim body. I felt his mouth gape open in approval.

"More." Gerard begged. I smirk as I put my hand between us and started rubbing his cock roughly. He gribs onto me tighter. I take my other hand and rub his thigh. His knickers were smooth, but not as smooth as his skin. I felt his lenght get harder as I continued rubbing. He wants more, I can tell.

"Want to go upstairs baby?" I ask gerard as I bite my lip. He nodded. Practically out of breath, Gerard wrapped his arms around my neck. I stopped rubbing and grabbed the back of his thighs. I lifted him. He kissed me all the way up the stairs.

I slam our bedroom door shut and lay Gerard on the bed. I savagely kiss his body. He grips my hair and whispers, "Undress me." I smirk at his request. I lift my head and began to undress Gerard. I unbuckle his knickers, pull them off along with his panties, and I remove his black buster.

I hastily remove my own clothes. I kiss up his body. I stop to suck every few seconds. I suck all over chest, but going to his neck, I became sloppy. Gerard arched his back and gripped me tighter. I smacked his thigh, making him flinch and gasp. "You don't like that?" I asked him. He shook his head. "I don't like being smacked." Gerard whined.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You want to face me or do you want to look away?" I asked Gerard, while I rubbed his aching thigh. Gerard took a deep and said, "I want to look at you." Of course he wants to look at me. I grab the lube and rub it on myself and on Gerards entrance. I push in slowly, sending a colder shudder through the both of us.

Moving back and forth was hard. "Damn you're so fucking tight." I groan. "I'm sorry, loosen me up first." Gerard sighed. I grab his hips and Gerard gasped. "No need." I growl. I quickly thrusted as hard as I could. Gerard let go of me and latched onto the sheets. He's holding on so tight that his knuckles are turning white. "OW! That hurt, don't do that!" Gerard whined. I smirk and did it again. Gerard gasped again. "Frankie stop!" Gerard yelled. I shouldn't do that again. "Hey your not so tight now." I say jokingly. Gerard doesn't seem very amused, so I begin again and did it at his favorite pace. Gerard trembled underneath me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I kiss him several times to keep him calm. Gerard keeps his neck arched back. He encourages me to go a little faster. I would thrust faster and slightly harder making the bed move. A little moan would slip from Gerards lips. Sometimes I'll thrust very hard, causing Gerard to moan and squeal at the same time. It's quite cute actually. I become more sloppy with my kissing and thrusting as I get closer to output.

"Go really fast!" Gerard begs and grips me harder. I move my hands a little higher over his head and start thrusting like a maniac. Moans and pants come from Gerard. I groan as my hot, sticky output comes out and into Gerard. He sqeals as it goes in.

I wait a moment before I pull out. I help Gerard sit up before I clean him off. Gerard picked up a red pair of panties, put them on and crawled into bed. I put on some boxers and lay next to gerard.

Gerard starts kissing my neck. He doesn't do this often, but when he does, I enjoy it. He eventually falls asleep. I kiss his forehead before I go to sleep myself.

He's so sweet ❤
~~~~~
I've seen the demand for a new chapter.