My beautiful boy

Gee has been lustful for the past few days. We've had sex 6 times. I kinda enjoy it, but I want my baby back.

Luckily Gerard still wears his cute outfits. Today he's wearing a pink sweater, dark blue skirt, and light blue thigh high socks.

^earlier that morning^

Gerard shook me awake. I rolled over to see that he was embarrassed.

"What's the matter?" I asked him.

He took a long time to answer. He finally said "I.......peed the bed."

I moved over a little bit. I sighed and asked him to get off the bed. He stood up exposing a wet spot on our sheets.

"Go get cleaned up and wait." I told him.

He nodded. He was playing with his fingers and had a nervous look on his face, almost like he was going to cry.

He walked to the bathroom and shut the door. While I take the sheets off the bed.

I went to go get more sheets, I didn't have any other dark sheets. Expect for gerards pink sheets. I sighed and pulled them out of the closet. I placed them on the bed and covered them with a black blanket.

I went into the bathroom to help gee. He was in sexy panties. I covered my face, because I could feel my face heat up.

I got him dressed and downstairs for breakfast. When he was done he went to the living room. I cleaned up his plate and followed him in.

I walk in to see gerard bent over cleaning up his toys. I got a slight glimpse of his panties. I felt like I couldn't contain myself.

He must have saw me looking, because he stopped and walked over to me. He put his hand in my shirt feeling my chest.

I really wanted him. I kissed the top of his head. He looked up at me and smiled. I can never get over his smile.

He pulled his hand out and continued cleaning. I wanted that to go somewhere, but I guess he isn't in the mood right now.

I turned on the TV and sat down to watch. Gerard was sitting in the floor, setting up a board game.

After a while he looked at me and said "Want to play a game, daddy?"

I nodded and sat in the floor with him. He made the first move in the game. He had his legs crossed, his skirt of course didn't have shorts under them.

I could see his panties again. I felt my face heat up and my heart rate pick up.

It was my turn to roll. I rolled the die, it landed on 8, so I moved my piece 8 times. That brought joy to gee.

We continued to play for awhile, until gerard yawned and rubbed his eyes. It was 12:45 so it was time for his nap.

"Nap time baby." I told him.

He nodded and lifed his arms for me to carry him. I was surprised, because most of the time he would put up a fight.

I picked him up and brought him up stairs to the bed. I laid him on the bed.

"Want daddy to take off your skirt?" I asked him.

"Yeah." Gerard said biting his lip. I grabbed the waistline of his skirt and started pulling them off him. The skirt was still on his thighs. I admired his figure and continued to pull off the skirt.

Once his skirt was completely off, I really admired him somemore. He blushed and took off his shirt to get more comfortable.

I've never felt my face get so hot. I picked up his binky and put it in his mouth. I covered him up with a blanket.

I kissed his forehead and left the room.

I quietly shut the door. I lean against the wall, grinding my teeth. I was trying to calm down before I had a growth.

I was able to calm down. I went to my office and did some work. After an hour, it was time to wake up gee.

I quietly opened the door. Gerard was rolling around, almost out of breath.

He was moaning and arching his back. He was talking as well. "Fr-Fr-Frank! Ah! Harder!" Gerard screamed.

I couldnt believe what I was hearing. I thought he had cute dreams, I guess I was wrong.

I grabbed his shoulder and shook him awake. He calmly woke up. He started to blush. "That was an interesting dream you had. Also you don't call me frank you call me daddy." I chuckled.

He nodded slowly. His eyes were filled with embarrassment.

I pushed his tangled black hair back. I smirked at him and kissed him. I began to kiss him roughly.

I crawled over him without releasing our lips. I slowly moved down to his neck. I nibbled on that one spot. He gripped my hair tightly.

I felt him drop his jaw, a sound didn't come out. From where I was biting, I could feel his heart beat, it was rapid and loud.

I slipped his panties off. I lifted his legs to get a better angle. I quickly put lube on my self.

I pushed my tip into his entrance. He gasped and he arched his neck. I started slowly. I went a bit faster, but it seemed to hurt him.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked him.

He shook his head and insisted I continue.

I continued at my fast pace. He kept his neck arched. He wanted to switch angles so we did.

This time I didn't start slowly, I went a little faster then before. He moaned and pushed himself against me.

I went to my fastest pace.

He gripped the sheets for dear life. "Daddy, please stop, i-it hurts!" He cried

"We're almost done baby, I promise." I told him.

He nodded and we continued.

I was about to bust, so was gerard. I came,I pulled out and watched the white liquid drip down his thigh.

He came a few seconds later. When he did, he rolled over. He was SO sweaty, well so was I.

I grabbed some wipes out of the drawer. I cleaned myself off, then gee.

I slipped on my boxers and walked to the bathroom. I got a cold rag and put it on gees head.

He sighed in relief. I grabbed his clothes and dressed him again.

I put his shirt on him and I noticed a small bruise, where I was biting him.

I didn't think I bit that hard. I kissed it and smiled. He was quite but happy.......

~~~~~
To be continued.....