Not a good or bad day

This morning I woke up to find that gerard wasn't next to me. There was a part of me that frantically panicked and the other part just ignored it. But considering on what happened last time I woke up without gerard, I should probably look for him. He clearly changed his clothes, because his pajamas were in the laundry basket and the closet door was open. I scratched my head in confusion, wondering where gerard went. I check the bathroom, he wasn't in there, but it was clean. That confused me even more. I slipped on a t-shirt before and quietly snuck out of our room. I looked in the second bathroom, it was clean in there too. I'm not all that focused on that, I'm trying to find gerard. I ran down the stairs, I almost tripped but kept my balance. Gerard was cleaning, he was dusted off the tv. I stepped off the last step and the floor creaked. It scared me, so I jumped back on to the stair, God I'm a pansy. Gerard turns around with a cute little grin on his face. "Did I wake you up?" Gerard asked me. I took a moment to wake myself up a little more.

"No, I just happened to wake up." I told him. He gently nodded before continuing to clean. I went to the kitchen and started to make coffee. I grabbed two mugs and poured coffee into them. I sat the mugs on the table and called gerard into the kitchen. He picked up his mug and smiled as he took a sip. I took gerards hand and kissed it. He blushed and his smile got bigger. We sat down to drink our coffee. We were quiet for a while before I asked him, "So, why are you awake so early?" Gerard shrugged and took a sip of his coffee before sitting it down. "I don't know, I guess because I wanted to help my husband out." Gerard said, as he laid his hand on top of mine, rubbing my ring. I smirked at him, "I appreciate it but make sure to tell me what you're doing. You gave me quite a spook earlier." I told gerard. He giggled and whispered "sorry" into his mug. I get up from my chair and kiss him on the top of his head. Gerard looked up at me as I walked back upstairs. Gerard followed me up a couple minutes later. I grab an outfit and start to get undressed. I took my shirt off and stretched, but gerard was staring at me intensely. I rub my fingertips down the cold skin on my chest, which made gerard blush a little. I can't believe my husband still stares at me like he did the first time we met. I smirked at him as I slipped on a new shirt.

I grab a black pair of jeans, realizing that I have too many black jeans. I walk back over to the side of the bed and start putting my pants on. Gerard pinched my ass before I completely pulled my jeans up. I turn around and look at him. He's grinning and blushing. God he's so cute. I button and zip up my jeans before attacking gerard with kisses. He giggles as I kiss all over his face. I sigh and chuckle at gerard, then I push my face against his and kiss him passionately. I stood back up to put on my shoes. Gerard started to bite his nails. I didn't like when he did that, he would mostly do that when he was nervous. I grab gerards wrist gently and pulled his hand away from his mouth. Gerard looked up at me, hoping he wasn't in trouble for biting his nails. I go to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. I comb and gel my hair before stepping out. I come back to find gerard biting his nails again. I sped walk over to him and roughly pull his hand away from his mouth. Gerard put his hand in between his knees and started pouting. I roll my eyes at how childish he's being, but I kiss the top of his head. I remembered that I forgot to put in my lip ring, so I went back to the bathroom to put it in. I return from the bathroom and gerard is biting his nails again! I sigh knowing what I have to do.

I quickly walked over to gerard and picked him up by his fore-arm. I sat down on the bed before pulling gerard over my lap. "W-what are you doing?" Gerard asked, trying to pick himself up. I push his arms down and lift up his skirt, exposing his thin white panties. I lift my hand, "NO, WAIT PLEASE! I D-DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Gerard yelled. I hesitated, but I decided I had to spank him. I quickly swiped my hand down, releasing a hard smack against his ass. Gerard clearly expected it, after every smack he whimpered or winced. The last smack he let out a squeal. I gently knead out the pain, that didn't seem to make anything better for gerard. I helped him slip off my lap, then gerard fixed his skirt and attempted to walk away. I held on to his wrist, "I'm not finished." I told gerard in a strict voice. His hazel eyes widen as I lead him downstairs. I get a ton of hand sanitizer and rub it all over his nails. Gerard looks up at me with confusion, "This is to keep you from biting your nails." I explain to gerard. I sighed and hug gerard, "I'm sorry I punished you." I tell him. Gerard wraps his arms around my neck and squeezed gently. I kissed his cheek before releasing the hug. "Now I need to go to the store, so go upstairs and get ready." I instruct gerard. He smiled and nodded. He turned around and walked towards the stairs, I could see my finger prints peeking out from under gees skirt. Looking at those marks just reminded me of my childhood. Not a place I like to go back to.

I shook off the thoughts and grabbed my keys out of my office. "Daddy!" Gerard yelled from up stairs. "I need help tying my shoes!"

I rolled my eyes and chuckle at the fact he can't tie his shoes. I put my keys down and go upstairs to help gee. He's sitting on the bed, struggling to tie his shoe laces. I lower my gaze and smirk. "Help," Gerard whispered.

I grab gerards leg and sit his foot on my knee. "Want me to teach you how to tie your shoe?" I asked gerard.

He nodded quickly. I slowly instruct him how to pull the loops together. He still seems confused but clearly he didn't want to sit here all day and learn to tie shoes. I tied his other shoe and helped him up. He twirled in his cute little skirt. I could still see the hand print that I left there earlier.

"Come on, kitten." I tell gerard. He stops and skips to the car. I smile and follow him out. He gets in and starts playing iron maiden. We both start singing to the intense music. I keep my voice low enough to listen to gerard. His voice cracks every couple minutes, but it sounds so perfect with the music. I listen to gerards amazing singing, until a song he didn't know came on so he stopped.

We made it to the store. Gerard patiently waited for me to tell him to get out. "Make sure to behave, kitten. We have to get a few groceries and if you're a good boy, I'll get you a surprise." I strictly tell gerard. He nods and unbuckles his seatbelt. I get out and walk to the back of the car.

Gerard gets out and adjusted his skirt. He walks toward me and smiles. I smile back and hold out my hand, "Make sure to stay with me in the store."

Gerard kisses my cheek and says "I will, I'm not a baby." I know he's not a baby, but he can be pretty clueless about a few things. He grabs my hand and walks in with me. I grab a cart, still holding on to gerards hand. I get some fruit and vegetables, before making my way to the snack isle.

I turn around for one second and gerard disappears. I instantly panicked. "Gerard?!" I call out, completely forgetting I'm in public. I stood in the middle of the isle, having a mental break down. I leave the isle and start looking down all the other ones. I kept on calling his name. I was about to get workers to help me find him.

I look down 5 isles down and I find gerard looking at coloring books. I jog over to gerard and grab his arm. "Baby, what did I tell you before we came into the store?!" I yelled at gerard. Gerard gasped when I grab his arm. "Ow! Daddy you're hurting me!" Gerard whined.

I dragged gee away from the coloring book. "Hey, I want a coloring book!" Gerard cried trying to make his way back to that isle. I place his hand on the cart, "Do not let go of this cart, if you do you get a punishment. Got it?" I tell gerard. He stomps his foot and growled.

"I'm not a baby." Gerard mumbles under his breath. I roll my eyes at him. I continue shopping, without saying anything to gee. He pouts for a long time. We were about to finish shopping, I thought to myself don't be soft. But a part of me was hurting for being so rough on him.

I take him back to the isle with the coloring books. Gerard was looking down at his feet, still pouting. "Kitten?" I say to gee. He doesn't look up, he keeps his eyes down. "Kitten." I say more roughly. He looks up, kinda looking scared.

I motion towards the books. "Pick on out." I told gerard, in a calm sweet voice. He started smiling. I grinned at him and watched him pick out a coloring book. He chooses one that has batman on it and lays it in the cart.

We finally check out and head to the car. I put all the groceries in trunk and I help gerard into the car. I get in after him and start up the car. "Thank you for my coloring book daddy." Gerard said, in his childish voice.

He's so sweet when he wants to be ❤
~~~~~
Yet another late chapter.