Muselk & Vikkstar123 - Treat You Better (SMUT)

POV - Vik

Warnings- Really bad smutty stuff

Word Count: 3125

-Begin One Shot-

"Cause I know I can treat you better." his voice was warm and deep, sending shivers down my spine as I leaned against the wall behind me.

"And any boy like you deserves a gentleman." He continued, his hand on my cheek, those dark hazel eyes boring down into mine, causing a heat to spread through my body like wildfire.

"Tell me why are we wasting time, when you can be with me instead?" His breath brushed over my ear as leaned forward, his hand moving from my cheek to my sensitive neck, cupping it so his fingers could brush the soft hairs on the tip of my spine.

"I know I can treat you better, better than he can." His teeth were around the sensitive nub of my ear, bringing forth an involuntary moan from me.

"Elliott," I whispered, my body arching against his solid mass, fists forming at my sides in an attempt to prevent myself from reacting anymore to the alluring Aussie than I already have. He was making that, and me, so hard. With just a few simple touches and the sound of his deep voice, I was already putty in his hands, no matter how hard I kept trying to fight it.

"Vik," Elliott replied, my name sounding like a prayer on his lips. I let out a shuddering breath at the sound, my body pressing against his, even more, the hands at my sides twitching to touch him.

"Please Vik," his smooth face now pressed against mine while one of his hands rested on my hip and the other moved from my neck to bury itself in my hair, the fingers scratching at my scalp. "Please, let me show you, let me show you how Lachlan should be treating you. Let me take you slowly, praise every inch of your beautiful body, open you slowly before I fill you up. Oh, baby, I would make you feel so good."

The sound of my boyfriend's name should have immediately stopped everything I was feeling, wake me up from this drunken state the dark haired man has put me in, but that was not the effect. I could my desire swirl in my belly and I wanted nothing more than for Elliott to show me what he wanted to show me. To take care of me the way that Lachlan doesn't. It's not that Lachlan treats me bad, he just-he just isn't the most attentive lover. He always left me craving for so much more.

I took a deep, ragged breath, my hands springing to life as they reached out to Elliott's, brushing along his waistline as I began to speak.

"Please Elliott," my voice sounded so desperate, but that was effect Elliott had on me I suppose, "Please Elliott, show me. Show me how you could treat me better." This was a mistake and I knew it, I was technically cheating on Lachlan but I couldn't find myself caring at all.

"With pleasure, Vik," he growled out, the arm at my waist making its way around to my back so the Aussie could pull me flush against him, his arousal pressing into my stomach, making me moan loudly.

Oh, fuck me. Please.

I couldn't remember the last time I moaned so loudly or took things this slow with anyone.I was used to Lachlan's quick bang bang and done routine, that I forgot it could all happen this slow.

Elliott's lips touched every inch my body while his hands felt around, praising my body, sweet and soft words falling from his lips causing his warmth breath to brush against my skin, sending shudders through my body.

"So beautiful," he whispered into my hip before suckling on the skin lightly, leaving a mark that I know would fade before the morning.

"So perfect," Elliott whispered again, moving closer to my aching cock. My body began shivering from the anticipation of what was likely to come from him being so close.