Lachdon - I Won't Give Up

Pairing - Landon x Lachlan

POV - Landon

Warnings - Angst

-Begin One Shot-

"Landon." He breathed out, tears in those beautiful blue eyes I loved so much. "Why are you telling me this? Why now?"

"Because," I said slowly, "Because I had to or I would never forgive myself. I had to be honest, even if that means you hate me."

"Hate you?" he asked confused. "Why would I ever hate you? Landon, I love you too."

"What?" I asked clearly confused.

"Landon. I love you. I always have, I just never said anything because I never believed you would feel the same way."

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked, anger filling me. "You love me and you never felt the courage to actually try and tell me, at least once."

"I'm sorry." he begged. "I had no idea. If I had said something, anything, I was afraid I was going to lose you forever for it."

"You didn't even want to take a chance?" I asked.

"I was so scared Landon. If I had said something..."

"Well you didn't." I cut him off. "And now here we are." I turned around and faced the wall, not wanting him to see the pain I was in. 

"Please." I heard him beg. "Please Landon. Let me fix this. I can fix this." He sounded slightly hysteric as he spoke.

"No." I said softly. "You can't fix this." The tears began to fall from my eyes as the pain I felt took over my heart.

"Yes I can! Please!" he begged. I could imagine the look on his face but I didn't turn around to face it. I couldn't. I couldn't chance myself on giving in.

"No Lachlan you can't. The damage is done. It's..." I paused, taking a deep breath before I spoke again, wrapping my arms around myself, trying to hold myself together. "It's time to give up." I said softly. I felt like I stabbed my own self as I spoke those words but it was true. It was time. "You love someone else."

"NO!" I heard him yell out behind me. I felt his hands grab my shoulders and turn me around, forcing me to look up at his tear stained face. His blue eyes shining with pain, sadness, and hope.

Hope?

"Landon no! It's not time to give up! It's never time to give up! I love you Landon. I love you so much. If I am going to have a fucking chance to fight for you, I am going to take it."

I felt the anger burn up inside of me as I moved to shove the hands off my shoulders and push forward, shoving him back with each angry word that came out of my mouth.

"YOU CAN'T!" I SCREAMED AT HIM, "YOU CAN'T FIGHT FOR ME! ESPECIALLY NOT WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE ELSE!"

"Landon." He said softly, reaching out for me. I just smacked his hand away.

"LACHLAN! YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED! TOMORROW! TOMORROW YOU WILL OFFICIALLY BELONG TO THAT WOMAN!" I spat out. I really didn't like his soon to be wife. She was perfect and loving which explains why she won Lachlan's heart. I hated her for winning his heart before I even had the chance to compete.

"I know." He spoke slowly, his eyes turning to the ground. He just stood there for a long time, looking at the ground before his gaze snapped back up to me. "I am supposed to get married tomorrow. To someone who I love. At least, that's what everyone thinks." Whispered out Lachlan.

"What?" I asked really confused. "What do you mean that's what everyone thinks?"

He gave me a small smirk before he spoke.