Christmas Special - Day 9

Third Person POV

Warnings: BABIES

Word Count: 3200

-Begin Day 9-

A few weeks later, all of the guys were at the hospital again, this time sitting in a small makeshift waiting room, waiting for Dr. Woods and Sarah to come out of the back and get them.

The past few weeks have been nothing but baby talk and plans for the future for the guys. They all discussed how they were going to tell their parents and what to do with the fans and such. None of them were showing right now, but that would change, just like with females.

They all decided, at least for right now, that they would all continue living together, turning the spare rooms upstairs into recording rooms while the now extra bedrooms would become baby rooms and such.

They were currently talking of video ideas on how to come out to their fans and tell them that they were pregnant when Sarah poked her head it, a smile on her face as she spoke.

"Hey guys, Danielle and I are ready for you. What we are going to do is we are gonna bring you back one couple at a time, do your examination and such and then bring you back out here. Then, once everyone is done, we will take you down the hall to where the ultrasound technician is and do your ultra sounds, ok?"

No one protested to the idea.

"Ok, so who wants to go first?" asked Sarah, looking around.

"I do." said Simon getting up, Josh standing up as well, their hands joined in the middle.

"Ok, follow me."

With that Sarah led the guys through the door and down a small hallway. They stopped in front of a scale and Sarah gestured to it.

"Ok Simon, take off your shoes and step on the scale."

Simon did as she instructed, watching the screen in front of him, waiting to see his weight.

Once the numbers stopped moving Sarah wrote down the number while Simon realized he had gained 5 pounds within the last 2 weeks.

The thought did not sit well with Simon and Josh immediately noticed it.

"You ok baby?" asked Josh, reaching out to cup Simon's shoulder.

"Yeah, I've just gained a little weight, no big deal." Said the blonde, trying to brush it off, even though it was still bothering him.

Josh frowned but dropped it, he could always ask later when he and Simon cuddled. Simon was always more open when they cuddled.

"Ok Simon, step down and let's do your blood pressure and such." said Sarah, catching their attention.

Simon nodded and stepped down, moving to the chair that was there, a stand of instruments next to it. Sarah quickly took his pulse, blood pressure, and temperature, all the while writing everything down.

"Ok,"she said when she was done, "Come on, Danielle is this way."

Simon slowly stood up, Josh's hand reaching for his immediately, their fingers lacing together as they followed Sarah.

She led them farther down the short hallway until she stopped at a door on the right. She reached and opened it up, moving to the side so Simon and Josh could walk in.

"Ok Simon, go ahead and sit up there, Danielle will be in shortly."

"Ok." replied the blonde, sitting on the edge of the examination table. As Sarah left, closing the doors, Simon looked around, taking in the sets of striup on either side of the bed, each of them in their place but still intimidating.