They Know (52 Weeks Contest Winner)

MiniZerkStar won by SidePacked

POV - Simon

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1100

-Begin One Shot-

"Come on Simon, bro! It will be fun!" whined out JJ has he kneeled next to my chair.

I let out a deep sigh, This shit again. I thought.

"No JJ. I told you 100 times, I am not going to go with you, Freezy, and whatever other Fuckboy is going on this stupid trip to Vegas! I've got videos to record and stuff." I said, not looking from my computer screen.

"But Simon." he whined, his hand grabbing my arm and shaking it, "It's Vegas! Bro! There will be fuckin alcohol, girls, and gambling! Bro! It's a fuckin single man's paradise!" cried out JJ.

"No JJ," I said sternly, trying to focus on my computer, wanting to get this video done so I can go and hang out with Josh and Vik.

"Come on Simon! Why the fuck not? You don't have anyone holding you back. I know you are caught in your videos since you and the guys were pre-recording so Ethan could go on his trip. Why are you saying no?" asked JJ.

Yes, I do, I have two wonderful men. You just don't know that because you are an arrogant prick who we can't trust to keep his mouth shut.

"Because I don't fucking feeling it, alright!" I burst out, turning to look at JJ.

JJ removed his hands from my arm and held them up.

"Wow, easy bro. Alright. Alright. I'll stop bugging you about it. For fucks sakes, what has gotten into you Simon?" he asked, giving me a look.

"Nothing JJ." I said, exasperatedly, "I just don't want to go out and get fuckin drunk all the time anymore, that's all. I'm honestly sick of that immature bullshit."

"Hmmm," said JJ, observing me, his eyes staring deep into my own, unnerving me from the inside out.

He needs to leave. I want to get this done so I can go to Vik and Josh. I want to be in their arms so badly. JJ looking at me like is giving me anxiety...

"Anything else?" I asked, irritated.

"Nah, bro. I'm just gonna leave. Let me know when you come back to your senses and start acting like you again instead of this pathetic fucker." he said bitterly.

"JJ," I said as I watched him stand up, turning around to make his way out of my room without another word, slamming the door behind him.

I let out a deep sigh and turned back to my computer, deciding to deal with him later. I needed to get this done so I could get to Vik and Josh. I really needed snuggles.

It took me another half an hour but I was able to finish the video and get it rendering.

I had barely turned my screen off before I was out of my chair, phone in hand, rushing out my door so I could get to Vik's room. I knew Josh would still be busy but Vik was done, he had texted me an hour ago, telling me and Josh he would be in his bed when we were done.

In record time I made it to his room, rushing in without even knocking.

I searched the room for a moment before I spotted Vik, laying back on one side of his bed, relaxing as he watched something randomly on the tv. His eyes moved away from the screen and looked at me, a small smile coming to his face before it immediately fell, seeing the panicked look that must be on my face.

"Simon." He called out, sitting up and opening his arms.

I didn't even bother to shut the door behind me as I sprinted forward, jumping into his bed and crawling into his arms.

I don't know why I was so weak when it came to Josh and Vik but I couldn't help it. I was always in need of them in some way shape or form. I always wanted to be in their arms, safe from everything around me. I wanted them to guide me as if I was blind because I was before them. I just needed them, always.

I moved to bury my head against Vik's chest, my arms wrapping around the younger boy as nestled myself against him and just laid there.

"Oh Simon," Vik muttered, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me even closer to him. "Baby what's wrong?" he asked, kissing my forehead lightly.

"I just needed to be held," I whispered, feeling relief flow through me as Vik held me close.

"Oh Simon." he whispered, a hand coming up to my hair and combing through it, just the way I liked it.

"Vik," I whispered out, nuzzling against his neck.

We said nothing as we laid together, just holding onto each other, waiting for Josh.

It didn't take long for Josh to appear, I heard him walking in the room.

"Hey, Vik have you seen...Oh, I guess he's already here then," said Josh, moving into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Yeah, he came in a little bit ago, he seems so upset." said Vik.

I said nothing and just laid there, waiting for the oldest to join us.

"I bet I know why." muttered Josh, as he began to crawl into the bed, his slightly shorter body moving to lay behind mine, his arms wrapping around both me and Vik.

I felt peace enter me as I was now between both my boys.

"Why is that Josh?" asked Vik.

"JJ. He came into my room ranting about Simon not going to Vegas with him. I bet he was trying pressure, Simon. He then went on about how Simon had changed and it was pissing him off and shit. I bet it just got to our sweet boy."

"Oh, okay. Oh, baby." Muttered Vik, moving to kiss the top of my head.

"Don't worry Vik." Muttered Josh, moving to kiss my head as well, "I am sure he is already feeling better because we are both with him. That's all he ever wants, is to have the both of us with him at all times."

"Oh, our sweet baby boy." muttered Vik.

I smiled and nuzzled myself into Vik's chest again, loving the way I felt, wrapped in both of their arms.

I was so lucky to have both of them, and I knew it. I wasn't great at showing it a lot, but they knew.

"We love you too Simon." mumbled Josh, kissing my head again.

"We love you so much baby boy." mumbled Vik as well, kissing my head too.

They definitely knew.

-End Oneshot-

A/N: And here we go! Our first contest winner prize! And guess what! I will be posting something else from 52 weeks, in about 30 minutes or less with a question in there somewhere. (I am going to make it more intersting and just randomly insert it. Don't worry. You should spot it pretty easily) In order to get this one right though, you will have to know both Pride, Prejudice, and Sidemen and Our Little Star pretty well. 

I hope you enjoyed and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.