Christmas Special - Day 10

Third Person POV

Warnings: None

Word Count: 3470

-Begin Day 10-

Many months have gone by since the first doctor's visit and everything had been going well for the guys. Belly's have gotten bigger, hormone's have been slightly raised, and cravings have gone to the max.

For example, Vikk has developed a need to constantly eat a combination of Salt and Vinegar Crisps (Chips) and Spaghetti, while Tobi has devoured every bowl of Ethan's Poor Man Pasta (Sidemen Book Reference) with Cumin and Italian spices that Ethan could make. Harry has eaten every sour thing he could get his hands on, including the big jar that Simon kept in his room to use on Manny. While, Simon has developed a BIG taste for anything fish, which at first worried him, but then he gave up, eating as much of it as he could.

No one questioned the strange cravings and instead just gave the pregnant boys whatever they craved, whenever they craved it. Needless to say, the soon-to-be-dads have become good friends with the people at the 24 hour grocery store near the house.

Another thing that has happened is all of the guys have come out to their fans as engaged as well. Josh's plan to propose to Simon in front of his family going off with only a slight hitch. He still kicks himself everyday for leaving the dang ring at home in his drawer. He was lucky that Simon was not mad that he had forgotten at the time. That did change though when he saw how beautiful the ring was.

It was a silver band, much like Vikk's, with seven Sapphire Stones inlaid on the top. After hitting Josh repeatedly, he still blames the hormones, Simon thanked him again and again, sharing a picture of the ring all over social media, outing the couple without so much as a second thought.

The fandom was still recovering from JJ and Vikk at that time, half of them still trying believe that it was all true. After Simon released a picture of the ring though with a caption that said, "I said yes!", the entire fandom had a freak out for a few days.

Ethan and Tobi decided to almost kill the fandom again when they announced their engagement a few weeks later, promising to release a video of the proposal later on.

The fans were barely breathing by this point when Cal finally decided to propose to Harry, deciding to do it in the middle of a video without even so much as a warning to anyone.

The only person who knew when the video was recorded was Callux, who, in the middle of video snuck out with the ring box and put it in Cal's hand while Harry was distracted.

Harry was completely shocked and cried happily as he watched Cal get down on knee, Callux and Sarah both watching, smiling happily.

Harr said yes and continued to cry as Cal slid the customized ring on his finger. Unlike the others, this one was gold, their ship name engraved on the outside, 3 Topaz stones on the top.

The fandom spent months and months recovering, trying to believe all the happiness the guys were feeling was actually real. Then the guys decided to just kill them.

All of the guys spent months trying to figure out how to tell the fans and community that they were pregnant. Their families already knew and, though they were shocked at first and they didn't believe them. All it took though was a trip to Dr. Woods office and seeing the little lives on the ultrasound machine to get them to believe. They were all in slight shock, but the soon to be grandparents accepted it nonetheless.

Ethan's mom was especially excited, constantly spending time with Tobi, talking about her grandbabies, giving him advice and such. Ethan would sometimes come to his and Tobi's room after recording upstairs in his now office to find his mom sitting on the bed with Tobi, a pile of gifts for the twins on the floor, again. Ethan swore the twins would want for nothing if his mom was concerned.