Drunken Escapades

POV - Third Person

Warnings: Drunken Idiots

Word Count: 4606

Note: This is a request I had gotten from MichaelFoley2. I swear. I could not make this up if I tried. lol. I hope you enjoy.

-Begin One Shot-

The party was loud, crowded, and everyone was having fun in the Sidemen house, especially a small girl who was drunk off her ass. Now, this girl normally didn't drink because she couldn't be bothered. Now though, especially with the arrival of her best friend from Australia, she was drunk off her ass, currently swaying as she stood, giggling to herself for no reason. Next to her was her bearded boyfriend, prepared to catch her if she should fall over, which was very likely. I mean, she was clumsy as hell.

Across the room stood a tall and lanky blonde, sipping on his first drink just observing the party, keeping an eye out for his boyfriend. The blonde knew he should probably go look for him, especially since he has already had a bottle of Vodka, some cider, and some beer, which would probably leave him running around, flirting with everyone. Any more alcohol and he would be doing more.

The tall blonde didn't move though and instead let his boyfriend run around, seeing no harm in a little flirting. Granted it made him slightly jealous but that was okay, at the end of all this, the shorter, bigger boy, his amazing boyfriend, would be demanding cuddles from him and maybe even some drunken sex.

The blue eyed blonde felt a wave of heat roll through him at the thought of being pinned down and mindlessly fucked into the bed by his boyfriend.

Taking a deep breath, the blonde closed his eyes, trying to calm down. It wouldn't do him any good to get turned on right now, especially this early in the night.

Opening his blue eyes again, the boy looked across the room and spotted his boyfriend. He noticed right away that he was straddling JJ, his lips dangerously close to the dark skinned boys, that look in his eyes.

The blonde let out a deep sigh before drowning the rest of his beer and placing the bottle down and heading over to where the two were.

"Michael." he said in a deep voice once he was close enough.

The other Australian paused upon hearing his boyfriend's tone over the pounding beat of the crappy music JJ had picked to play.

He turned, his hazel eyes looking to see his boyfriend standing there, arms crossed, eyebrow raised.

"LACHY!" he screamed out, still straddling JJ.

"Hey, baby. What are you doing?"

"Sitting on JJ's lap," Michael stated innocently.

"I can see that. Why are you sitting on JJ's lap?" he asked, realizing that his boyfriend was trying to play the innocent game.

"Because it's comfy."

"Michael," Lachlan said slowly, glaring at the other boy.

"Uh...."

"Michael, were you going to make out with JJ?"

"No..."

"Yes." piped up a dark-haired Texan, moving to stand next to Lachlan, glaring at the Australian in his boyfriend's lap. "And as much as I like you Micky and because of how scared I am of Kaila, I am going to have to ask you nicely to get out of my boyfriend's lap."

"FINE!" exclaimed Micky sassily as he moved to get out of JJ's lap, the dark skinned man looking disappointed but his face quickly changed with he caught his boyfriend's eye, noticing how he was glaring at him intently.